Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Happy Hollidays! A Not-So Typical Legacy
31-12-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Happy Hollidays! A Not-So Typical Legacy
OK, I'm all caught up now. Ha - that's funny in the intro when Mandy H walks past Mindy H! I have often wondered how often people who are accused of plagiarism are actually just innocently remembering and incorporating something they've seen or read before.

And "Zest" - that's quite a good name isn't it! Seems he may have left Mindy more than she signed up for on a first date. Yeah, with baby bumpage there's going to be a lot of peeing. So very much. But then she seemed to be doing a fair bit of that already, so perhaps you won't notice the increased bladder pressure! Do they have a steel bladder reward in TS4? If so, that might be a prize to aim for!

Nice to see Ezequiel returning albeit briefly (what is it with the unusual names - are there no Daves or Roberts or Steves?) I think you're going to have to keep some ginger sims involved for Britney's sake. Personally I like sims in uniforms. Or out of uniforms. Just in case you need ideas for new characters. That'd be smashing, ta. Tongue

I'm not going to spoil the surprise at the end of section 3 but OMG Omg That looks like hard work!
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Happy Hollidays! A Not-So Typical Legacy - Caspin - 31-12-2014 05:55 PM