Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims cancel tasks on their own, won't use stairs etc.
27-12-2014, 10:49 PM
Sims cancel tasks on their own, won't use stairs etc.
Hi everyone,

I've got a problem in one of my sim households and hope someone can help me here.

First thing I noticed was my sims refused to use the stairs. When I sent them to use an object or talk to a sim upstairs they would walk towards the stairs first, then stop and take a step back as if there was something blocking the way, but I've checked and there's nothing there (also they had no speech bubble with footprints or something). When I moved one sim upstairs with move_objects, first thing she did was walking down again (really walk, not magically reappear downstairs!) to repeat the one-step-toward-stairs-one-step-back-thing.
Then my sims refused to do even some of the tasks on the same level, espescially interacting with each other. They just cancel the tasks on their own, like when there's something in the way, but there isn't. They don't even give reasons why (like low needs).

I've reloaded the lot, restarted the game, turned move_objects on and off again, didn't help.
I play the Sims 2 with all the extention packs but no mods and (until i tried move_objects) no cheats.

My last idea is to move the family to an new lot, but I didn't want to do that before asking for help here.

Please, anyone?
Thanks, Wanda
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Sims cancel tasks on their own, won't use stairs etc. - Wandarine - 27-12-2014 10:49 PM