Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Do you want The Sims 3 to have “green” (energy efficient, environmentally friendly) products or even traits?
Yes- I want my sims to be environmentally friendly too
No- Sims don’t have those problems
Not sure (don’t care)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Poll: Green (Energy Efficient, Environmentally Friendly) Products?
29-03-2008, 12:08 AM
Poll: Green (Energy Efficient, Environmentally Friendly) Products?
Seeing as society has become very concern with becoming [glow=green,2,300]“Green”[/glow] (energy efficient, good for the environment), would you want The Sims 3 to have [glow=green,2,300]green[/glow] products? Solar panels, recycled stuff, fuel efficient cars, and all of those kinds of things.

My choice is #3, I could go either way, but I'm sure there will at least be some [glow=green,2,300]"green"[/glow] products that can only be distinguish by there description.  It would be interesting to see a personality trait like this, not only for Earth, but maybe for animals, too (save the whales). I would love to see an NPC hippie townie all about saving the Earth, man.

How about you, what’s your opinion? Can you think of other [glow=green,2,300]green[/glow] products? By the way, if there were a lot of green products in The Sims 3 would it make you alittle "greener"?

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Poll: Green (Energy Efficient, Environmentally Friendly) Products? - Verno77 - 29-03-2008 12:08 AM