Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More on Relationships
04-11-2008, 03:18 AM
More on Relationships
Ok, so I know a lot has been written about wanting more complicated relationships.  I really do want a lot more in sims relationships but what about a love triangle among sims?  I would love to see this play out. 

Picture this, a girl who has been best friends with a boy since childhood.  They have grown up together and this girl developes a crush/relationship with another boy (In this case, a teen romance although this is just an example; I could also name a circumstance where this happens to adults.).  The boy who is her best friend likes her a lot too but because he is her friend he goes along with her and her new relationship even though every day he feels like telling her about his feelings for her.

Ok, so you get my drift, I think this would make relationships much more intricate/fun/and real.  I would have fun with these scenarios when they came up in one of my sims lives.  Anyway, I just thought I would throw this idea out there and hope that it turns up in TS3.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
More on Relationships - CountryGal4132 - 04-11-2008 03:18 AM