Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
About the New TS3 Forums...
16-05-2009, 07:36 PM
About the New TS3 Forums...
Does anyone else feel that it's kind of getting messed up? What with being hacked into a little early & thus a bunch of us already registering?
It's just.. now it's full of threads like 'Oh Wow!' & 'We're the First!' etc etc, which is totally awesome of course, but, like... assuming those posts don't get deleted, it's just going to end up leaving the forums in a bit of a mess.

The game's not even out yet; if it was opened when it should have been, we wouldn't have random test threads everywhere, pages unavailable [and thus people getting very confused by this], some people being able to post while others aren't, and several dozens of threads that aren't really about the game [more so about how the site got hacked and things].

And personally, the forums don't look very done... I kind of think the layout looks very... noobish? I'm not sure. =\

I just think it would have been more exciting if they opened formerly and ready, once or very close to the game's release [like the night before].

The positives are;
we're so awesome that we hacked a big company forum early.
we get to see what those devils really think about us [TS3 Store tech disc; 'whienwhine whine system specs whine'. Erm EXCUSE ME?? LOL]
a video that says s3x throughout it. {rolleyes}

So yeah, had to get that out there. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
About the New TS3 Forums... - Cassie - 16-05-2009 07:36 PM