Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wish they made it so you could have a basement and cars.
20-08-2009, 02:31 AM
Re: Wish they made it so you could have a basement and cars.
As for your pet problem, if you go here on TS1 site and look down, there's a solution:

dateline= Wrote:Stray-Away Pet Prevention System
Are you tired of the extra work and hassle and work that comes with having to look after your uninvited neighbors pets? With the Stray-Away Pet Prevention system, these problems are a thing of the past.
(Specifically for Unleashed owners. For use with any expansion pack, including Superstar.)

I used it ALL the time in my sim 1 days so I know it works. Just put it on the edge of your lot.

As for the Mime, this was found @ Sims Wiki:

dateline= Wrote:The Mime came with The Sims expansion, House Party. Whenever you throw a Party and it was a bad one i.e. the party, the mime will come and like the Tragic Clown, will try to make the guests happier but will end up making things more worst than it was before. You can slap him but to no effect, the only way to get rid of him is, make everyone happier, end the party, or cheat by using the move_objects on cheat mode and delete him.

Sooo, depending on what's happening, you're better off using move_objects. And if you throw another party, I think he'd only show up again if you had another bad party, since the game will probably regenerate the mime.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: Wish they made it so you could have a basement and cars. - phoebe91 - 20-08-2009 02:31 AM