Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
boolprop TestingCheatsEnabled - anyone use it?
04-09-2009, 08:27 PM
boolprop TestingCheatsEnabled - anyone use it?
Hi again, just me.  Big Grin

I want to be able to have more than 4 sims (Life stories so limit is 4) in my game as I can't have the elders, and also have their child get married & have a child. They can get married and that's it. Or if it's a girl, be an unwed Mom. So, I googled and come up with this but I've read it can mess with your game.

http://www.snootysims.com/boolpropindex....igfamilies

(hope it's ok to link to this page)

Does anyone have experience using this cheat? I tried it out once to change the Aspiration from family to knowledge, but it only worked on the daily 'wants', it didn't change the lifetime want of marry off 2 kids. I wanted to change it as I find I can never get platinum for life when it's ' marry off 2 kids ' even though it shows in their memory that their 2 kids married. I have all the influence (extra friends too), and heaps of aspiration rewards, so I'm not sure if it's because they get married outside the lot of the parent. Do they need to be married on the same lot as the parent with the marry off 2 children lifetime want?

I was also thinking about using this cheat for their careers. I tend to choose knowledge & money, getting the same careers all the time because of the following:

Love - they are terribly unfaithful  Tongue
Popularity - parties can quite tiring all the time
Family - I want to limit to one child most of the time and I seem to get marry off 2 children.

Fussy aren't I?  {rolleyes}
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
boolprop TestingCheatsEnabled - anyone use it? - lems - 04-09-2009 08:27 PM