Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cardcatchers RP (Please join :D)
11-02-2010, 03:54 PM
Re: Cardcatchers RP (Please join :D)
I'm bored so I'll just start this off (I'm starting with HEAT/FIRE)

It was a beautiful crisp Summers eve, a gentle breezing caresssing the baby blue and pink flowers on the window sill, as the sparkling gold sunlight poured in through the open curtains of Suki's bedroom. She was lounging in her bean bag, reading one of her favourite magazines. Suddenly, the door burst open and Kamagi swung in, collasping on the bed.
"GAAAAH! Don't burst in like that, you'll give someone a heart attack." Suki pouted, before returning her friends warm smile.
"Well, I would come earlier, but my Kosas was lazily perched on the balcony in the sun." Kagami giggled at her sentence, before looking out the window, as the rays of sunshine dazzled clearly all around.
But slowly, a wafting furiously hot gasp of air drifted through the window.
"Woah.. is it just me or has the temperature rose SO FAST?" Beads of persipatation darted on Kagami's forehead, Suki reaching the window in a slouched form, regaining her concentration from the blasting heat. Peaking their heads up, their Kosas screeched at them.
"IT'S TOO HOT! I'm burning here!" Suki's Kosa raised his fists triumphantly. "I sense a powerful force.. either that or I'm overheating." Kamagi's retorted.
Now everyone was getting burned by the scorching blasts of uncontrolable heat, heat lines swirling all around.
"Maybe it's just a heatwave, it's Summer after all." Kagami added, swiping her forehead with her jumper sleeve.
Then without warning, her older brother climbed up onto the balcony, wiping the sweat from his forehead, his shirt was off because of the warmth.
"School's been called off for tomorrow.. well actually, you have a week more of Summer holiday, so no school for you guys!" he slowly breathed in, before clambering up and running out the door.
"Hmm, wanna go to the beach for a swim Suki?" Kamagi smiled, her eyes glistened to the point the iris almost looked clear.
"Sure!" She grinned, grabbing her swimming bag as they headed out the windows ladder into the garden.

They'd soon wish they stayed at home, as the HEAT/FIRE card is sending the temperatures soaring, will they find out before the heats reach boiling points?

OMG, That was fun Big GrinD

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread