Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
03-06-2008, 12:31 AM
Post: #91
Re: The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
Sorry to ask Bambi --
But what's "R/C"

I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy Smile<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Big Grin Only 1 person has
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2008, 03:31 AM
Post: #92
Re: The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
It's the relationship between Rupert Grint and Cassie. They're married, don't ya know.

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2008, 12:47 PM
Post: #93
Re: The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
Bambi, you ready YET?
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2008, 01:38 PM
Post: #94
Re: The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
SO SO sorry, everyone. My life has been absolute chaos the past few weeks. I haven't even touched the computer with Sims 2 on it since the end of May, I think. Craziness...

Anyhoo, I'll let you know the second I'm ready, Rena. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2008, 03:32 PM
Post: #95
Re: The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
Oh, it's OK, Bambs. ({tongueside})

Oh, and TELL ME! lol

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2008, 07:01 PM
Post: #96
Re: The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
Update: I decided I would start playing again once I return from a meeting next weekend. So you can all expect an update in about a week and a half. Smile

I'm really sorry about the wait...I've been insanely busy and honestly haven't played the game in months! But I hope to start playing it more, soon. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2008, 08:15 PM
Post: #97
Re: The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
yay!  I have been busy too...I think most of us with summer stuff going on and no updates  Sad so a break is all right.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2008, 11:43 PM
Post: #98
Re: The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
Too true. I just hope I can remember where I left off. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2008, 03:42 AM
Post: #99
Re: The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
haha i know how you feel... i almost forgot what happened in the chanel and rena legacy {blush}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Post: #100
Re: The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
Well, I had a huge update about to go up before I left, so hopefully I can find that. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)