Login:
or Register
|
Simselves Exchange
|
|
05-09-2008, 02:18 AM
Post: #91
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Simselves Exchange
[align=center]I made a simself.
And since I don't have any real CC, I just put her in a red button-up tee and black slacks (which is similar to what I wear for work, lol). You can find my simself here: http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim_detail.php?asset_id=1396741 The only CC on this sim is the default eyes and lipgloss.[/center] Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
07-09-2008, 05:49 PM
Post: #92
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Simselves Exchange
-downloads
really pretty =D [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
07-09-2008, 05:51 PM
Post: #93
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Simselves Exchange
it says "not found" {scared}
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
07-09-2008, 06:06 PM
Post: #94
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Simselves Exchange
D:
and the download didnt work on m comp |: sucksss. [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
07-09-2008, 07:04 PM
Post: #95
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Simselves Exchange
![]() well, can you at least post a pic? i wanna see what the simmy looks like
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
08-09-2008, 04:09 PM
Post: #96
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Simselves Exchange
Like I said, no CC so my sims pretty plain looking.
![]() But yeah, that's my Simself... ^_^ Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
30-12-2008, 04:53 PM
Post: #97
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Simselves Exchange
Sorry to bump, but could you guys please re-upload your simselves or upload them if you haven't done so already?
'Cos I'd love to use you in my stories. [center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center] |
|||
|
30-12-2008, 07:07 PM
Post: #98
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Simselves Exchange
I'll be happy to upload another simself of myself.
Since that one isn't available anymore. I'll post again when she's ready
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
30-12-2008, 07:15 PM
Post: #99
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Simselves Exchange
What kind of stories do you make?
Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
30-12-2008, 07:35 PM
Post: #100
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Simselves Exchange
Here is a picture of my Simself, freshly remade since I have CC now, lol
![]() And here is where you can go to get me! http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim_deta...id=1485188 I hope you enjoy playing with this Sim as much as I did making it! Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)

![[Image: Simself.jpg]](http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r96/Majick3681/Simself.jpg)


![[Image: MajickSImeself.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/MajickSImeself.jpg)