Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
16-07-2008, 01:38 PM
Post: #91
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
I'll conjure up some forces on you! {glare}

{tongue}

Dont you think the key for the {tongue} smiley should be Tongue

It's more obvious, isn't it?

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 01:43 PM
Post: #92
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
whooa so many posts! thats what i get for going to sleep huh lmao

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 01:54 PM
Post: #93
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
I can't believe you even considered sleeping when you could have been here with us guys! {tongue}

How long until Friday night? 2 days? Okay, I'm just going to freeze myself until then so I don't have to wait any longer.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 01:58 PM
Post: #94
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
lol! good plan! and then u'll de-frost to only find that EA was blown up! all TS3 stuff destroyed  {ohmy}

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Post: #95
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
{glare}

LOL! Well, we could just make it ourselves! And even better! So I wouldn't be THAT bothered... honest... {shifty}

Though if we don't get much news from E3 this Friday I will officially consider sitting in the bathtub until I turn wrinklier than my grandma.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 02:09 PM
Post: #96
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
(16-07-2008 02:05 PM)¢αѕѕαу вαу вαу link Wrote:{glare}

LOL! Well, we could just make it ourselves! And even better! So I wouldn't be THAT bothered... honest... {shifty}

Though if we don't get much news from E3 this Friday I will officially consider sitting in the bathtub until I turn wrinklier than my grandma.

lmao, im pretty sure we couldnt make it better than EA.
and as for the bathtub idea........dont lmao ur too young to get wrinkles!

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 02:17 PM
Post: #97
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
It sends my fingers all wrinkly though! Lol, it's kind of disturbing actually.

The smoothness of my skin depends on you, EA! Don't let me down!

Watch it now... they will. {glare}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 02:21 PM
Post: #98
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
lol dont worry! they ALWAYS give us new info and stuff in fan events!  {woot}

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 02:26 PM
Post: #99
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
Oh, I'm pretty sure we'll get something, but how much, is the question?

I sound terribly greedy after all the waiting we've done, but... I'm bored of the updates now. New stuff, please! Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 02:30 PM
Post: #100
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
lol same here! but i'll survive, wiv out wivout updates, i personally think that they shoula kept TS3 a secret until the week b4 it comes out....

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)