Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What do you want to be when you grow up?
21-04-2009, 04:45 AM
Post: #91
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
What sort of question is that? Of course XD In fact, I am finishing way before any of my peers in compulsory school.

I have the standardized test in a week or so, then I am free. Smile

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 04:46 AM
Post: #92
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Haha, I don't know, you just never mention schoolwork or anything. XD

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 04:48 AM
Post: #93
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
You mean when I always say "About to start school work", that doesn't count as mentioning it? XD

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 04:49 AM
Post: #94
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
I have NEVER heard you say that, to be honest. XD

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 05:05 AM
Post: #95
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
XD You're probably at work or something when it happens.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 05:21 AM
Post: #96
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
I just can`t wait to grow up!
i want to live home and start a new life
and start it my way!
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 05:34 AM
Post: #97
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
(21-04-2009 05:05 AM)Jeremiah link Wrote:XD You're probably at work or something when it happens.

Tongue Lame.

(21-04-2009 05:21 AM)!!!!Steven!!!! link Wrote:I just can`t wait to grow up!
i want to live home and start a new life
and start it my way!

I know you've probably heard it a thousand times before, and it may seem cheesy, but I'll say it anyway: don't be in too much of hurry to grow up. It has it's ups and downs, just like being a minor does. Think of it this way, technically, you're only a "kid" for 18 years. Hypothetically, you could live to be 100+. So here's the breakdown:

18 years as a kid
~82 years as an adult

Enjoy those 18 years, 'cause once they're over, they're over. There's no getting them back.

That's the kind of talk that made people think I was a middle-aged woman when I first joined, I think. Tongue So enough of that.

That being said, it is exciting to think about starting your own life and whatnot, isn't it? Pressures and responsibilites aside, you'll have total independence. Able to make your own decisions about everything from what you buy at the store to how you decorate your house to what your family's like, etc.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 05:35 AM
Post: #98
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
i meant: "live away from home"
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 06:12 PM
Post: #99
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Don't wish your life away. I'm happy to be a kid. Think about it when you grow up you have children (mabey) to take care of and never mind just clean your room ... you have to clean your hole house. You get to have all sorts of possible money issues. You have to go to work everyday (you no longer will get "April vacation"). It dosn't seem to be that much fun to me. Sure like anything there are the good and bad to being a "grown up". I actually learned allot of what goes into running a family from the Sims believe it or not ... the Sims is what makes me think this way twards being a grown up and having all of these responsibilities. Think how hard it is sometimes to run a family on the sims or own a house on the sims and have everything the way you want it in the Sims... and then think how much harder it will be to take what you do in the sims and put it into reality. Atleast that's my thinking on it.

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 03:40 AM
Post: #100
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Well, technically ... I am grown up xD

But, someday I hope to do something in either Teaching, Interior Design or Art.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)