Login:
or Register
|
Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
|
|
22-12-2008, 05:18 AM
Post: #101
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
60days!!! wooo!!
[color=purple] just keep simming just keep simming just keep simming simming simming, what do u do? U SIM SIM SIM!<br />[color=red]I Need Simmers Anonymous!!! |
|||
|
22-12-2008, 07:13 AM
Post: #102
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
only one could hope venus
The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It! |
|||
|
22-12-2008, 11:00 AM
Post: #103
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
what do you mean by that?
|
|||
|
27-12-2008, 03:51 AM
Post: #104
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
I think she means as long as EA doesn't delay the release date...and they better not delay it or they will have some angry fans to deal with!
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
27-12-2008, 03:04 PM
Post: #105
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
54 days!! WOOT!
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
27-12-2008, 06:18 PM
Post: #106
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
Wow, less than 2 months, really.
Can't believe it's that close already. Time flies, baby! Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
27-12-2008, 06:23 PM
Post: #107
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
I know, its wonderful...before long I will have sims running around carelessly in a neighborhood! I can't wait!
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
28-12-2008, 12:16 PM
Post: #108
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
Only 52 days over here. Time flies!
[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br /> ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
31-12-2008, 12:45 AM
Post: #109
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
time does fly...I can't believe it, what I have waited for is almost here!!!!!!!! I would like some celebratory updates though as well. Maybe after new years we will get some.
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
05-01-2009, 12:13 AM
Post: #110
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
only 46 days left now
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)





![[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]](http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/irish_rulz129/buffythevampireslayer.png)
![[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6Q1Z.gif)
![[Image: 6RHK.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6RHK.gif)
![[Image: 04q7.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/04q7.gif)
![[Image: Rx9p.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Rx9p.gif)
![[Image: w2pa.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/w2pa.gif)
![[Image: ttv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ttv4.gif)
![[Image: s.jpg]](http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp84/OhTheNuisance/s.jpg)
