Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
11-10-2008, 03:46 PM
Post: #101
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
I tried to do have 20 lover but god its hard!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Post: #102
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
they always find out!!
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Post: #103
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
I made a really strong sim with the bodybuilder mesh and he wanted to be a World Class Ballet Dancer! {lol}

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2008, 04:50 PM
Post: #104
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
(11-10-2008 04:05 PM)Niall link Wrote:I made a really strong sim with the bodybuilder mesh and he wanted to be a World Class Ballet Dancer! {lol}

ROFLMAO!

Very nice {lol}

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2008, 11:05 PM
Post: #105
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
thats hilarious!!!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2008, 01:31 AM
Post: #106
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
LOVE IT!!!  Can't wait for more Smile
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2008, 02:20 AM
Post: #107
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
I'm slowly working on an update Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2008, 05:10 AM
Post: #108
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
The updates were awesome ^_^ I can't wait to see more of the family!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2008, 05:48 AM
Post: #109
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
can wait for the update Smile
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2008, 09:06 PM
Post: #110
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
I'll try to get one out sometime in the next couple days.

I start a new job tomorrow,  and I have to be up super early for it, but I'll try to get something.  I've got a few pictures taken for the next update already, but I want to have more.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)