Login:
or Register
|
-> A SimsForums Legacy! <- [ON A LOOOOONG BREAK]
|
|
23-01-2009, 04:07 AM
Post: #101
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
Aw, the kids are looking really nice!
[center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
23-01-2009, 05:42 PM
Post: #102
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
Thanks
![]() I just needed them to grow up so there wouldn't be 1000 pointless updates of every breath they took lol. Now that we have a teen, it'll be more interesting we can hope. I hope he has the 50 dates, or something like that LTW
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
23-01-2009, 06:28 PM
Post: #103
|
|||
|
|||
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
(22-01-2009 11:24 PM)мÑ. ÑÎ¹Ð¼Ð¼Ñ link Wrote:falling asleep in Ramen, that would hurt LOL!!! It really wouldn't be enjoyable... =P Andrew is a gorgeous sim. So is Mike. And Niall. [center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center] |
|||
|
24-01-2009, 06:29 PM
Post: #104
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
Looks like Imissed a coupleupdates, lol I need to go back and read!
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
25-01-2009, 05:08 AM
Post: #105
|
|||
|
|||
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
dateline= Wrote:Â link=topic=4433.msg164523#msg164523 date=1232728942]LOL those are the best LTWs btw I LOVE YOUR AVA. its like epic
[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo |
|||
|
29-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Post: #106
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
I really love this story! Adorable kids<3
I think you should name one Rachel (after me! Lol) It can be like a third generation. Lol. Keep up the awesome story!!
Wouldn't you rather be strange and have a very exciting life then be completely normal and have an average life? |
|||
|
30-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Post: #107
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
I've been feeling a lot better today, so there should be an update-
TONIGHT, OR TOMORROW!
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
30-01-2009, 11:35 PM
Post: #108
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
WOO!!!!
Cant wait! I want to see some babies that have the names of the people on her right now!!! |
|||
|
31-01-2009, 01:46 AM
Post: #109
|
|||
|
|||
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
![]() K, so before this update. I'm taking this moment to point out that I loaded my family, and everything went back about 6 days for some reason. So with a few handy cheats, we're back on track. ![]() Andrew, being the stupid romance sim, has an LTW of being Party hoster-something. And one of his wants is to 'have first kiss'. With the teen woohoo hack for movies I made last year [it was mainly for the biological clock] adults come up in this too, so whoops. ![]() Now, I would not be proud to date that. It was a sim I made a while back in my 'all my townies will look better than everything' stage. I may have been blind or intoxicated. ![]() Leave it to the twins to They dont get along. Full stop. ![]() This bass was to get skills up. Its caused more 'sick days' and missing school than anything. ![]() Andrew also gets his own car. We're moving up in the world. ;D ![]() And a day later, everythings going down at the SimsForums house. Fire truck, school bus, police just left, school car, garbage in several places. Yup, I host a gooooood legacy. ![]() They got into private school. I printscreened it, but copied and pasted something else [stupid me] It was 110/90. ![]() Look how pretty :3 I liked the lighting of this room also ^-^ ![]() Aha, goodbye kids. Be teenagers, individualise, leave me alone! ![]() Mike, and Niall. Knowledge, and Pleasure. ![]() A brief moment to show; Pao ruins yet, another birthday. Thanks a bundle. ![]() Ahaaa, the birthday I've been waiting for! ![]() I, I mean, Nichola, grows up somewhat gracefully. Not too bad I suppose. She retired, so that LTW failed. Well, better luck next life. I've been ill people, so updates will be whenever I don't feel like dying. I want to do a heir poll [should I do it in Legacies, or in the Sims 2 thread?] x [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
31-01-2009, 02:01 AM
Post: #110
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
Do it in legacies
![]() Great update... LOL, niicee, the whole gang is there... cops, firemen, bus driver ^_^ Btw, sorry you feel sick, a bad bug is going around the entire USA, too. [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)


![[Image: UPDATE.gif]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/UPDATE.gif)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_d68f980e.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_d68f980e.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_168f9860.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_168f9860.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_968f9a23.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_968f9a23.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_568f92f9.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_568f92f9.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_968f90ce.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_968f90ce.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_368f946e.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_368f946e.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_d68fb0cc.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_d68fb0cc.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_968fa5b5.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_968fa5b5.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_568fb425.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_568fb425.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_368fb804.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_368fb804.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_368fb531.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_368fb531.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_368fb9e1.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_368fb9e1.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_f68fbd7b.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_f68fbd7b.jpg)