Login:
or Register
|
Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
|
|
25-03-2009, 12:00 AM
Post: #101
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
prof?
[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo |
|||
|
25-03-2009, 03:35 AM
Post: #102
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
reese witherspoon.
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
26-03-2009, 11:50 AM
Post: #103
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
@$!#@$#
klondikebarD: [size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo |
|||
|
26-03-2009, 01:46 PM
Post: #104
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
Socks
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
27-03-2009, 01:36 AM
Post: #105
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
Im surprised tat this isnt locked XD
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


