Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: Are you male or female?
This poll is closed.
Male 34.72% 25 34.72%
Female 65.28% 47 65.28%
Total 72 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Male or female?
20-05-2008, 01:23 PM
Post: #101
Re: Male or female?
What with talking to Mike and Paul a lot, and Adam too, I don't really notice that there's less boys until I see this poll.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
20-05-2008, 01:24 PM
Post: #102
Re: Male or female?
Same here. They seem to be some of the only regular males, though.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
20-05-2008, 01:35 PM
Post: #103
Re: Male or female?
They should really be an updated version of this, maybe I'll go and make one now? Seeing as half the people from this poll have left now, so it isn't particularly accurate anymore.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
20-05-2008, 01:37 PM
Post: #104
Re: Male or female?
Too true. Go right ahead. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
20-05-2008, 02:13 PM
Post: #105
Re: Male or female?
Topic locked - Update version of this poll can be found here.

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
20-05-2008, 02:14 PM
Post: #106
Re: Male or female?
Good job, Matt. I was just coming to do this.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
20-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Post: #107
Re: Male or female?
I had a little bet to myself, which I won! I just knew you couldn't resist posting in here even though it's a dead topic now! Bambi, I think you have an addiction to getting the last post on every single topic...  {weebl}

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
20-05-2008, 02:19 PM
Post: #108
Re: Male or female?
I really don't. Smile I was just came to the thread to lock it, and I thought you ought to know that you beat me to the punch.

Feel free to reply after this. I won't respond, I promise. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
20-05-2008, 02:21 PM
Post: #109
Re: Male or female?
Bambi? {eel}

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
20-05-2008, 03:54 PM
Post: #110
Re: Male or female?
But I will respond (:

Hehe, it's not fair to those who can't post in here, so let's leave the topic be (:

Coming Soon...
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)