Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Smilies!
09-04-2008, 02:15 PM
Post: #111
Re: Smilies!
I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you and I'm sure nobody would want that.

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2008, 02:30 PM
Post: #112
Re: Smilies!
What?!?

Jeez...that's harsh. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2008, 02:53 PM
Post: #113
Re: Smilies!
Hit identity is protected by MI5, sorry, that's just the way it is... Wink

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2008, 03:02 PM
Post: #114
Re: Smilies!
Haha, is that so? Well, then, I guess I'll have to find out on my own... Wink

Nah, I'm not talented enough. Oh, well. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2008, 03:34 PM
Post: #115
Re: Smilies!
It's probably best not to delve, I doubt you'd like what you find!  Tongue

I'm kidding Mr A, I'm kidding...  :-*

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2008, 03:37 PM
Post: #116
Re: Smilies!
Alright, I'll leave him alone.

But I can't promise that Munsta will. Wink

Just kidding.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2008, 10:32 PM
Post: #117
Re: Smilies!
Matt, the question is pretty much the title. Can we have more smilies built in?

Oh, and I want to know who Mr. "A" is also. Seems MI5 will have to up their security.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2008, 09:33 AM
Post: #118
Re: Smilies!
I'm bugging Mr Admin about adding more smilies. I don't have the power at the moment so I'm afraid I can't make it happen for you. Give me time to wear him down Wink

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2008, 10:43 AM
Post: #119
Re: Smilies!
We need this smiley on these forums:

[Image: big-smiley-face.gif]


*Gobbles Matt*
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2008, 10:56 AM
Post: #120
Re: Smilies!
That has to be the biggest smiley I've ever seen  :o

After taking a moment to appreciate it, it's actually kind of disgusting  Big Grin

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)