Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Congratulations, Cassie!
14-04-2008, 10:14 PM
Post: #111
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
I completely agree. Heidi is amazingly...amazing, and she's nearly as funny and random as I am, so I kind of overlook the "princess" attitude she sports every now and again.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2008, 10:16 PM
Post: #112
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
Hehe, I'd love to sport a princess attitude now and again, but I think I'm too modest in personality to ever be that kind of person. Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2008, 10:19 PM
Post: #113
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
Same here...I'm extremely modest. When I act conceited, everyone knows it's an act. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2008, 10:25 PM
Post: #114
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
Same here, but I even despise myself when I act conceited. I need some help. :Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2008, 10:43 PM
Post: #115
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
You and me both, dear. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 12:56 AM
Post: #116
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
when i did hang out with my friends all the time
trust me we were insanely weird. =]

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 01:02 AM
Post: #117
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
Sounds like it's quite common, then. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 01:53 AM
Post: #118
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
well..it just so happens you, cassie and I have similar interests habits etc...so similar friends wouldnt be to strange lol.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Post: #119
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
Nope, not really. I'm really surprised we all have the same favourite colours, though. I mean, I know it's weird to think that one is the most surprising out of all the things we have in common (especially Cassie and I Wink), but the "pink and green" thing...I don't know. It's just...awesome. Big Grin

Pardon me...I'm a bit out of it this morning. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 05:02 PM
Post: #120
Re: Congratulations, Cassie!
Oh yes =]
i thought i was the only one who loved pink and green together..most people like pink and yellow..or pink and purple..or pink and orange or green and grey or green and blue
but never green and pink!!!
=] we rock.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)