Login:
or Register
|
Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
|
|
05-01-2009, 12:34 AM
Post: #111
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
7 weeks left...wow, time sure has flown {clap} {clap}
The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It! |
|||
|
05-01-2009, 12:35 AM
Post: #112
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
it sure has
cant wait now, it so close {clap}
|
|||
|
05-01-2009, 05:10 PM
Post: #113
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
45 days 19 hours and 49 minutes
|
|||
|
05-01-2009, 08:30 PM
Post: #114
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
I am so excited. I start class
On thursday so ill be occupied with school and work. Before we know it it will be the week of. New 17" Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!! |
|||
|
06-01-2009, 02:44 PM
Post: #115
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
Usually, they don't never have the games I want in the morning. They do have games in the back, but when it comes to everything I want, they are still shipping on the day of release. It grinds my gears when they say something comes in on the 5th, when they have the release date down as the 3rd.
I am really hoping it's there on the 20th, so I can have the weekend to it and I hope there isn't a test on Monday or anything...that would so ruin it. It's like holding meat in front of a chained up dog that can't get it, until it learns a trick. If that's the case, I would be happy if it comes in on the 22nd. So I can study all that weekend, pick up the game on Sunday, and play the crap out of it. Then I would have to force myself to get off and go to sleep, then wake up, go to school...forever. AT LEAST IT COMES OUT ON TIME FOR SPRING BREAK!!! AND SUMMER!!! Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
06-01-2009, 11:13 PM
Post: #116
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
I called game stop last night because I er cough "misplaced" my collectors edition receipt and wanted to know if I could still pick it up. They said yes, and then they said that their records showed that they would be getting the shipment and will be putting it out on display the 20th. Not a day or two later. I was pleased to hear that
he also said that if you preordered you must pick it up within 48 hours or they will put it back on the shelves.
New 17" Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!! |
|||
|
06-01-2009, 11:43 PM
Post: #117
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
That's good they said that, but I have been preordering games from Gamestop for 5+ years, and they would say a game would be there on a certain day, but most of the time, it is either a day or two late. And I have preordered every game I wanted, and I have all the game systems ever, and that's a lot of games. It's just my experience.
Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
06-01-2009, 11:59 PM
Post: #118
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
Ugh, I hope not because I swear if I don't get it I'm not only going to throw a fit, I'm going to march over to Wally World (Walmart) and purchase it there. Then I'm going to march right back over to game stop and get my money back. Its right next door from Walmart lol.
New 17" Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!! |
|||
|
07-01-2009, 12:34 AM
Post: #119
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
If I find the CE someplace if Gamestop doesn't have it, then I would get it and get my money back off Gamestop.
Then about Gamestop, they changed their preorder policy. It used to be that if you don't want a preordered game anymore, they would give you your cash back. Now, you get store credit or have to put it on another game. I guess too many people was canceling preorders. So now, I just put the five bucks down, then on the day I get it, I'll bring the rest of the money. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
07-01-2009, 01:40 AM
Post: #120
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
43 days
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)





cant wait now, it so close {clap}
