Login:
or Register
|
Let's share sims!
|
|
02-09-2009, 08:22 PM
Post: #111
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Let's share sims!
I've already done my update but I refuse to post it until one of you two updates. XD
![]() |
|||
|
02-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Post: #112
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Let's share sims!
haha omg im sorry Cass but it happens alot in the sims especially the sims 3... but after my 2 weeks of boredem i get addicted!!!! lol god i feel so ashamed of myself {blush}
I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
02-09-2009, 08:44 PM
Post: #113
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Let's share sims!
No pressure, I get those periods when I just don't feel like playing too.
![]() But as I've done more of the updates so far, to keep it unbiased toward a certain legacy I'll just wait until you or Brad posts an update, even if I do have to wait 3 weeks.
![]() |
|||
|
02-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Post: #114
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Let's share sims!
Cassie. GET ON MSN!! You are actually what makes me want to play. IDK why lol So get on MSN now women!
I am about to play, after I look through the forums and whatnot. I have some fun ideas
|
|||
|
02-09-2009, 10:06 PM
Post: #115
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Let's share sims!
I'm going in 25 mins, but I can hop on MSN for a short while if you want me too.
![]() Cool, I'm like your Simmy Charm. XD ![]() |
|||
|
02-09-2009, 10:08 PM
Post: #116
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Let's share sims!
It would be niceif you could get on XD
UGH! My game is so laggy D= |
|||
|
06-09-2009, 02:40 AM
Post: #117
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Let's share sims!
Okay. I think we should just stop THIS one.
I think we should make a new set of Sims. Because I am just kinda bored with these ones. I think we should make new Sims, exchange them, and do a new thing
|
|||
|
06-09-2009, 06:58 AM
Post: #118
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Let's share sims!
Sure {yes}, I was having adequate fun with the family but it isn't "Enough" lol it was fun the first 2 sim weeks but then it just sorta got... the same ol'. Also Pheobe can join us this time
I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
06-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Post: #119
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Let's share sims!
really looking foward to another update - espically the one with all the kids.
"I'm drowning in footwear!" -Spike (BTVS) |
|||
|
06-09-2009, 09:56 PM
Post: #120
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Let's share sims!
Aw, I had some cool stuff for my new update.
![]() I was having fun. ![]() I think I'm gonna drop out of the next one just in case that fails too. :\ But I'll keep reading everyone's updates.
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)

![[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]](http://oi43.tinypic.com/2gy7r10.jpg)
