Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
07-01-2009, 02:53 AM
Post: #121
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
yay!!!  {highclap} {highclap} {highclap} {highclap} {highclap}

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
09-01-2009, 02:51 AM
Post: #122
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
42 days!!!

Yay, I finally got to post the day count this time!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
09-01-2009, 05:05 AM
Post: #123
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
I wouldn't be able to sleep the night before it comes out.

It's like one of those nights where you have something big and exciting happening the next day, and you try to force yourself to sleep, so the time can pass faster, but you toss and turn, and cannot sleep.  That's how I would be.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
09-01-2009, 05:12 AM
Post: #124
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
(09-01-2009 05:05 AM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:I wouldn't be able to sleep the night before it comes out.

It's like one of those nights where you have something big and exciting happening the next day, and you try to force yourself to sleep, so the time can pass faster, but you toss and turn, and cannot sleep.  That's how I would be.

Same here.  Big Grin
09-01-2009, 05:15 AM
Post: #125
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
Then what sucks is once I get the game, the sleep fairy finally comes and sprinkles her powder on me.  I struggle to stay awake, and would end up having to turn off the game for some sleep.  Then I would wake up late at night and play the night away.  Then my whole sleep pattern is messed up for a week or so.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
09-01-2009, 05:25 AM
Post: #126
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
(09-01-2009 05:15 AM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:Then what sucks is once I get the game, the sleep fairy finally comes and sprinkles her powder on me.  I struggle to stay awake, and would end up having to turn off the game for some sleep.  Then I would wake up late at night and play the night away.  Then my whole sleep pattern is messed up for a week or so.

When I first got Sims 1, I started playing at 10am, I never stopped for lunch. And I burnt dinner, because I keep running back to the computer. Then I played all night, I looked up at 4am and dived into bed before my husband got home.
I got up at 7am to make him breakfast, then started playing sims again. I still managed to stay up until 2am playing.  Big Grin
I have burnt dinner more often since buying sims than in my whole life, now I pause it until dinner & dishes are finished.
09-01-2009, 05:27 AM
Post: #127
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
I really get you.  I cook a lot too.

It's like you are watching the food, but time pass by so fast while playing that game.

You think 5 minutes had passed, but for real, 25 minutes passed.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
09-01-2009, 03:18 PM
Post: #128
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
(09-01-2009 05:27 AM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:I really get you.  I cook a lot too.

It's like you are watching the food, but time pass by so fast while playing that game.

You think 5 minutes had passed, but for real, 25 minutes passed.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem.  {rolleyes} Fortunately I never seem to burn anything. But that's only because my laptop is on the kitchen table when I cook.  Big Grin

Cross the wounded Galaxies
09-01-2009, 03:43 PM
Post: #129
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
41 days 7 hours until Sims 3!!  {woot}

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
09-01-2009, 04:03 PM
Post: #130
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
Same here.  I just find it to burn food period.  The only thing I had burnt were cookies.  Other foods are really hard to burn, like meats and pastas..

But I'd learned to constantly check.  It would be like, "The food's done already?"  or  "Stop cooking so fast!"

Food don't never cook fast when I'm hungry.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)