Login:
or Register
|
¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
|
|
16-10-2008, 03:43 AM
Post: #121
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
did u give them second aspirations? or maybe something is making their LTW reroll
well cant wait for the update but take you're time! I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
16-10-2008, 10:09 PM
Post: #122
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
thats really weird jen!!
|
|||
|
16-10-2008, 10:23 PM
Post: #123
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
Yeah freaky!!!
Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
16-10-2008, 10:33 PM
Post: #124
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
its never happened to me b4
|
|||
|
17-10-2008, 03:29 AM
Post: #125
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
i think thats happened before {blink}
dont remember why but yea i remember wanting a golden anniversary then to have 20 puppies or kittens I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
17-10-2008, 05:19 AM
Post: #126
|
|||
|
|||
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
(16-10-2008 02:56 AM)MÃ JIÃK link Wrote:Well, I may be able to get an update out tomorrow night. I played for a good hour and a half today, got some more pics taken. That's never happened to me before o_0 Maybe its glitched? [center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
17-10-2008, 11:31 PM
Post: #127
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
your game is freaking me out xD
|
|||
|
17-10-2008, 11:32 PM
Post: #128
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
Its just a glitch I guess anyway
Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
18-10-2008, 02:21 AM
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2008 01:13 AM by Majick.)
Post: #129
|
|||
|
|||
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
![]() There are 19 Pictures Enjoy!I took Brittney to a sports place, and she met her future husband ![]() ![]() I invited the Match Maker over ... and instead of getting me a DATE ... I got two of THESE instead ... ![]() GENIE! ![]() MONEY! ![]() Family fishing hole, rofl ![]() The werwolf is back! ![]() Twilla is an Elder Cat now ![]() ![]() Aubrey tries her hand at giving a make-over ... ![]() Success! ![]() Faaaamily game night! ![]() And it's time for Brendan to grow up, wheee! ![]() He's handsom, but I'm still glad he isn't the Heir ... ![]() Awwww, two days later ... ![]() Make-over and making-out ... eeeew! ![]() And a few days later still ... ![]() I gave her a sporty-look. Since she is in the Gamer LTW And, her predestined hobby interest is sports, too ![]() Welcome to your future home ... uhm ... whatever your name is xD ![]() Wedding Day! Wow, they got a BEAUTIFUL backdrop there ... You can see over the ocean from their house ![]() ![]() This is his Make-over ... HOTT! And, generation THREE is on it's way, woo-hoo! ![]() With any luck, we can fix the Generation 1 Schnoz ;p LOL I hope you've enjoyed this update, see ya later! Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
18-10-2008, 04:59 PM
Post: #130
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
That was a really good update Jen!!!! Can't wait for more!!!
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]](http://oi43.tinypic.com/2gy7r10.jpg)

![[Image: Header-Update.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/Header-Update.jpg)

![[Image: 098.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/098.jpg)
![[Image: 099.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/099.jpg)
![[Image: 100.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/100.jpg)
![[Image: 101.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/101.jpg)
![[Image: 102.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/102.jpg)
![[Image: 103.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/103.jpg)
![[Image: 104.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/104.jpg)
![[Image: 105.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/105.jpg)
![[Image: 106.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/106.jpg)
![[Image: 107.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/107.jpg)
![[Image: 108.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/108.jpg)
![[Image: 109.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/109.jpg)
![[Image: 110.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/110.jpg)
![[Image: 111.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/111.jpg)
![[Image: 112.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/112.jpg)
![[Image: 113.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/113.jpg)
![[Image: 114.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/114.jpg)
![[Image: 115.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/115.jpg)
![[Image: 116.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/116.jpg)