Login:
or Register
|
-> A SimsForums Legacy! <- [ON A LOOOOONG BREAK]
|
|
01-02-2009, 03:53 AM
Post: #121
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
Niice Mike XD
Santa needs to mind his own lol |
|||
|
01-02-2009, 03:26 PM
Post: #122
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
I know.
Hes the family enemy too ;D Oh I hope this lasts for generations to come. I'm off to updateee. [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
01-02-2009, 04:06 PM
Post: #123
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
YEAH!!!!
And if you ever quit (please dont XD) we will pick it right back up lol |
|||
|
01-02-2009, 09:30 PM
Post: #124
|
|||
|
|||
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
![]() Finally, some PROGRESS! Next update, expect a death. {shifty} I'd like to point out, I'm proud of myself for getting this far. I know its hardly anything, but I rarely play sims, so this is an achievement to me. Anywho, back on track, lets go. ![]() So heres Pao, lookin' good as an elder I might add. ![]() Now, Niall wasn't mentioned as much as I'd have hoped, so I thought I'd bring him in. He didn't like pleasure and wanted knowledge - it, erm, "accidentally" went wrong. Grilled Cheese Please? ![]() ![]() Of course, overwhelming amounts of grilled cheese instantly takes effect. ![]() So I got bored and redid the house. Heres the second floor. [redone for future generations] ![]() Heres the newly added 3rd floor. ![]() Money saver tip: Don't throw away old newspapers, leave them for the zombie pirates to take away :| ![]() Nichola is really boring at old age, she looks out of the window all day, at nothing. ![]() Not even toymaking entertained her. ![]() Niall finally found someone who likes grilled cheese as much as him! This is Alesana Morris, who was an extra in a movie once ![]() Dating tip #3456 Don't get fat whilst flirting ![]() Theres the first kiss. Check. Wondering why Mike hasn't had his? I'm working on it, chill. ![]() Finally, Andrew is growing up! Take a long hard look, cause he is leaving to the wonderful world of Simbin til I work on the spares. ![]() *Insert a Waynes World transistion* Skipped a few days, heres the birthday of the twins! ![]() Erm, nice outfit. Now, go to that taxi up out front ^-^ We'll see you soon. ![]() What is with these outfits?! Seriously! ![]() Mike really didn't wanna grow up I'm thinking. Nobody does kid ![]() ![]() Heres the future bride! What you didn't see is that all through Mikes child and teen years, he became best friends with Andrea Byall here. ![]() Finally, after a makeover, heres the first kiss/move in shot. Shes romance huh? I can take care of that... ![]() Popularity is more her scene anyway ![]() ![]() Mike toodled off to work, so I gave her a makeover ^-^ ![]() Then lovingly proposed >.< You can't say no to a scientist ;D ![]() Even Niall and Andrew showed up for the wedding :3 ![]() The new Mr+Mrs SimsForums ^-^ ![]() And the little jingle is all I need to hear. Generation three is on the way. Place your bets, Boys? Girls? Twins? Update Soon ![]() [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
01-02-2009, 09:33 PM
Post: #125
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
Nice
![]() Pretty sims ![]() I say GIRL (: |
|||
|
01-02-2009, 09:34 PM
Post: #126
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
I'm hoping so!
I have so many girl outfits, I wanna use them! [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
01-02-2009, 09:35 PM
Post: #127
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
I say Twin boys
lolAndif not twins, definately a boy. Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
01-02-2009, 09:37 PM
Post: #128
|
|||
|
|||
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
(01-02-2009 09:34 PM)Nichola. link Wrote:I'm hoping so!Ahaha me too ;D I find the girls outfits soo CUTE! I try to download guys... |
|||
|
01-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Post: #129
|
|||
|
|||
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
(01-02-2009 09:35 PM)MÃ JIÃK link Wrote:I say Twin boys Are you kidding?! My twin boys were a nightmare ![]() Lol [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
01-02-2009, 09:39 PM
Post: #130
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
lol
then twin girls? hahaha! Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)
![[Image: UPDATE.gif]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/UPDATE.gif)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_d691ecb4.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%203/snapshot_f66d3882_d691ecb4.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_b691ed93.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%203/snapshot_f66d3882_b691ed93.jpg)

![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_9691ee90.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%203/snapshot_f66d3882_9691ee90.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_7691f6b2.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%203/snapshot_f66d3882_7691f6b2.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_d691f6bb.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%203/snapshot_f66d3882_d691f6bb.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_3691f9ff.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%203/snapshot_f66d3882_3691f9ff.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_9691f038.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%203/snapshot_f66d3882_9691f038.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_b691f855.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%203/snapshot_f66d3882_b691f855.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_d691fafc.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%203/snapshot_f66d3882_d691fafc.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_b691fba1.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%203/snapshot_f66d3882_b691fba1.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_b691fce0.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%203/snapshot_f66d3882_b691fce0.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_1691ff94.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%203/snapshot_f66d3882_1691ff94.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_d692069c.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%203/snapshot_f66d3882_d692069c.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_56920752.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%203/snapshot_f66d3882_56920752.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_d692077e.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%203/snapshot_f66d3882_d692077e.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_169207dc.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%203/snapshot_f66d3882_169207dc.jpg)

![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_f6920a78.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%203/snapshot_f66d3882_f6920a78.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_96921318.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%203/snapshot_f66d3882_96921318.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_9692155b.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%203/snapshot_f66d3882_9692155b.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_36921a15.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%203/snapshot_f66d3882_36921a15.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_76921ca2.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%203/snapshot_f66d3882_76921ca2.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_56921f4e.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%203/snapshot_f66d3882_56921f4e.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_f6921f7f.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%203/snapshot_f66d3882_f6921f7f.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_f69220d7.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%203/snapshot_f66d3882_f69220d7.jpg)
