Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Paste the last thing you copied.
06-01-2010, 11:56 PM
Post: #1351
Re: Paste the last thing you copied.
So we burst into colours, colours and carousels. Fall head first like paper planes and playground games.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2010, 11:58 PM
Post: #1352
Re: Paste the last thing you copied.
Mr Paradox/AT4RE

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2010, 12:19 AM
Post: #1353
Re: Paste the last thing you copied.
I have an MSN, so please ass me there! 

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2010, 02:17 AM
Post: #1354
Re: Paste the last thing you copied.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/843770/ColorsOfTheSky

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2010, 02:58 PM
Post: #1355
Re: Paste the last thing you copied.
AWH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE LIKE MY HERO! I'm so giddy with excitement right now! OMG OMG OMG!!! THANK YOU! That's one of the biggest complements I have ever recieved about my writing. I mean it! I can't believe you said I inspire you!!!! It makes me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy! Lol... sorry, I'm just very grateful. I loved your story intro, be sure to continue it, I like it. (I also like that your heiress and my heiress have similar histories, my heiress gets mugged too!!!! Well, sorta. It ties into the plot. You'll see next chapter, which should be out sooner then expected.) I'm so excited!! Thank you, I gave you a mega-ultra five star, because I do love the story!
Also: I keep forgetting, is it ok if I steal your simself? You do have mine. I kinda already downloaded her, but you know... I kinda wanted permission to use her.

~ LuminousarcPlyr

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2010, 05:10 PM
Post: #1356
Re: Paste the last thing you copied.
Well guess what. I just washed them lol
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2010, 05:20 PM
Post: #1357
Re: Paste the last thing you copied.
http://www.sheffcol.ac.uk/index.cfm?pare...f8e8a5251b

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2010, 05:29 PM
Post: #1358
Re: Paste the last thing you copied.
image1.jpg
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2010, 05:33 PM
Post: #1359
Re: Paste the last thing you copied.
(my e-mail)

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2010, 10:21 PM
Post: #1360
Re: Paste the last thing you copied.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9bIx-AZx-w

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)