Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Official Jokes & Riddles Thread
05-08-2008, 02:01 AM
Post: #141
Re: The Official Jokes & Riddles Thread
(05-08-2008 02:00 AM)Niall Dosent Care link Wrote:go for em!
there was too many, so i made it a new topic  {lol}

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2008, 04:21 PM
Post: #142
Re: The Official Jokes & Riddles Thread
XD i love that topic

lol brad stop picking on the elderly {lol}
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2008, 06:12 PM
Post: #143
Re: The Official Jokes & Riddles Thread
(05-08-2008 04:21 PM)ค๓๒єг เร รยקєг๒ค๔ link Wrote:XD i love that topic

lol brad stop picking on the elderly {lol}

no! the elderly need to be put into their place! they get away wiv everything, trust me  Wink

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2008, 06:24 PM
Post: #144
Re: The Official Jokes & Riddles Thread
yeah i agree {stupid}
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2008, 08:24 PM
Post: #145
Re: The Official Jokes & Riddles Thread
my gramps is like, 70 and he's perfectly san (with a touch of lost hearing.. Tongue )
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2008, 08:26 PM
Post: #146
Re: The Official Jokes & Riddles Thread
(05-08-2008 08:24 PM)ค๓๒єг เร รยקєг๒ค๔ link Wrote:my gramps is like, 70 and he's perfectly san (with a touch of lost hearing.. Tongue )

lol lucky for some!
when my family gets old, we all go crazy  {rolleyes}

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Post: #147
Re: The Official Jokes & Riddles Thread
I just realized I put 'san' instead of 'sane' Tongue

I wonder how it all goes downhill for them so fast?
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2008, 08:56 PM
Post: #148
Re: The Official Jokes & Riddles Thread
(05-08-2008 08:41 PM)ค๓๒єг เร รยקєг๒ค๔ link Wrote:I just realized I put 'san' instead of 'sane' Tongue

I wonder how it all goes downhill for them so fast?

because we're all crazy  {clap}

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2008, 04:44 PM
Post: #149
Re: The Official Jokes & Riddles Thread
(05-08-2008 08:56 PM)Brad5010 link Wrote:[quote author=ค๓๒єг เร รยקєг๒ค๔ link=topic=2777.msg112566#msg112566 date=1217965276]
I just realized I put 'san' instead of 'sane' Tongue

I wonder how it all goes downhill for them so fast?

because we're all crazy  {clap}
[/quote]

OK, then 8)
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Post: #150
Re: The Official Jokes & Riddles Thread
ok hers a joke
nock nock
whoes there?
uncalled for
uncal....
*smakes across the face*
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)