Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
18-10-2008, 07:44 PM
Post: #141
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
LOL, Majick cheats? {ohmy} Tongue

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Post: #142
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
Ppppft. Hell yeah xD

How do you think I got to gen. 15 so fast with the Greenreich family? >_>  Lemme tell you, many of those generations did not spend more than 2-5 days as children/teens xD

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2008, 10:11 PM
Post: #143
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
Lol, I always wondered how you aged them so fast. Tongue I thought you played for hours or something. Haha.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2008, 10:17 PM
Post: #144
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
I don't like Sims getting old unless its for a story or I love the family.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2008, 11:38 PM
Post: #145
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
(18-10-2008 10:11 PM)!~xXChanel.Xx~! link Wrote:Lol, I always wondered how you aged them so fast. Tongue I thought you played for hours or something. Haha.

Oh, I did. But I am the type of person who plays on speed 3 ... and I like to use the pause button a lot so that I know what my sims are doing xD

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2008, 11:39 PM
Post: #146
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
I'm scared to play on speed 3 because once my Sim died when I did that {mellow}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2008, 11:40 PM
Post: #147
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
I don't like speed 3 I like speed 1 {lol}

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2008, 11:41 PM
Post: #148
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
You know what would be entertaining?
Speed negative 1 Tongue Aka, slow motion {lol}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2008, 12:36 AM
Post: #149
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
That ... would be hilarious xD

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2008, 12:37 AM
Post: #150
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family — The Official Thread ¤
I wouldn't be able to use it cus I would laugh instead of playing the game Tongue

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)