Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Facebook...
29-10-2009, 10:13 PM
Post: #141
Re: Facebook...
Cassie, Paul, and Sommie Tongue

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2009, 10:19 PM
Post: #142
Re: Facebook...
Now sing the lyrics with those changes.

ONE TWO THREE
CASSIE PAUL AND SOMMIE
GETTING DOWN WITH 3P

{shifty}

I would essentially be the pedophile in all this. {huh}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2009, 10:21 PM
Post: #143
Re: Facebook...
LMAO! Perfect Big Grin

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2009, 10:23 PM
Post: #144
Re: Facebook...
You two hurry up and turn 16 and then I wont felt as awkward. XD

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2009, 10:26 PM
Post: #145
Re: Facebook...
LOL I'll get right on that Wink

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2009, 10:35 PM
Post: #146
Re: Facebook...
How long to go now? Tongue
*waits*
I hate waiting.
IMPATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2009, 10:51 PM
Post: #147
Re: Facebook...
I feel special. Big GrinD
I turn 16 next year. It's Kay.
Techinally. You wouldn't be a pedo here in the states Wink

Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2009, 11:03 PM
Post: #148
Re: Facebook...
I thought if I had sexual time with anyone under 16 while I am 16 I am pedogirl? No?

*breathes a sigh of relief*

Incase anyone is lost... I have not really had s3x with anyone under 16 and I am NOT a pedo. {rolleyes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2009, 11:04 PM
Post: #149
Re: Facebook...
LOL. You have to be at least like over 18 I think to be considered a pedo.

Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Post: #150
Re: Facebook...
So a 16-year-old having sexy time with a 12-year-old would not make him or her a pedo? {mellow}

Awkward conversation. XD

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)