Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2012: End of the World?
22-11-2009, 02:58 PM
Post: #141
Re: 2012: End of the World?
(22-11-2009 07:38 AM)Simolliemy link Wrote:we can have happy simming last moments

LOL yes, forget what we're going to do with the last moments of our life, as long as my Sim is feeling fine with plenty of moodlets and living the good life, I can die happy.

I'm an Atheist so I don't believe in this God talk though. Meh, what not going to die, it's just a bit of fun guys, go with it. XD

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2009, 03:13 PM
Post: #142
Re: 2012: End of the World?
On December 20th, I'll spend the whole day playing Sims and so when I die I'll have stored some memories of the game. {yes}

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Post: #143
Re: 2012: End of the World?
XD
Haha. I love how everyone on here is relaxing. While half the world is freaking out <3
oh I love you guys :3

Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2009, 09:04 PM
Post: #144
Re: 2012: End of the World?
WE LOVE YOU TOO [removed]

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2009, 09:29 PM
Post: #145
Re: 2012: End of the World?
I`ll be listening to my iPodĀ  Tongue
and maybe playing the Sims
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2009, 10:55 PM
Post: #146
Re: 2012: End of the World?
You'd be surprised how seriously people take this.

http://2012forum.com/

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2009, 11:01 PM
Post: #147
Re: 2012: End of the World?
LOL That's just silly

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2009, 11:06 PM
Post: #148
Re: 2012: End of the World?
Apparently there will be Indigo Children. I didn't bother to read what that means, but I hope it means they're purple.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2009, 01:19 AM
Post: #149
Re: 2012: End of the World?
Haha....indigo? WTF?

I would have rathered a yellow. u.u

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2009, 03:09 AM
Post: #150
Re: 2012: End of the World?
this made me laugh so hard ROFL XD

"I'm new here and need some advice. My husband does not want to talk about 2012 AT ALL. How do I get him on board with trying to stock pile/learn survival skills so we'll *hopefully* be ok"

and this LOL


"PLEASE NOTE: Frequently discussed within the forum is the possibility of "the end of the world" and similar. If this is going to cause you distress, or lead to self-harm, or financial irresponsibility, or ending personal relationships, please stay away. We cannot be held responsible for the actions anybody takes from participating in our forum."
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)