Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Smilies!
02-05-2008, 02:50 PM
Post: #151
Re: Smilies!
Oh. Right. Okay then...

And me too. Sad But I adore the selection we have now, I just miss the ones I posted in my last post.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Post: #152
Re: Smilies!
Here you go:

(28-04-2008 08:21 PM)Bambilicious. link Wrote:It does! It looks like it's in pain, almost. Wink

...

(28-04-2008 09:05 PM)Only 12 more days! (Supergeek) link Wrote:The winks look like they are in pain. Or maybe the wink is in a twitch. Tongue {rolleyes}

...

(28-04-2008 09:07 PM)Bambilicious. link Wrote:Yes, I agree. In fact, I said the same thing in another thread.

...

Notice the times? Wink

Anyhoo...

(02-05-2008 02:50 PM)Crepuscule Cassie! link Wrote:Oh. Right. Okay then...

And me too. Sad But I adore the selection we have now, I just miss the ones I posted in my last post.

Same here...I think I said that in another thread, as well.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 03:58 AM
Post: #153
Re: Smilies!
I love these new smilies!

Smile

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 02:19 PM
Post: #154
Re: Smilies!
Bat! Bat!

Everyone, look, it's Bat!! Smile

Anyhoo...I'm getting rather use to the smilies now, so it's all good. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 06:15 PM
Post: #155
Re: Smilies!
(08-05-2008 02:19 PM)Bambilicious. link Wrote:Bat! Bat!

Everyone, look, it's Bat!! Smile

Anyhoo...I'm getting rather use to the smilies now, so it's all good. Wink

Yeah, I'm back.

I hope anyways.

Busy busy busy. Lots of emergencies that required me to not be here.

Thanks!

Smile

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Post: #156
Re: Smilies!
Well, sorry to hear that. I hope they weren't bad emergencies... Sad

But I'm glad you're back. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Post: #157
Re: Smilies!
Heyloo, Bat! Well, I do hope those emergencies weren't too serious? Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 09:25 PM
Post: #158
Re: Smilies!
That's what I was hoping... Sad

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 10:53 PM
Post: #159
Re: Smilies!
BAT IS BACK?
geez, long time no see.



I hope nothing harmed you? [no]
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 10:57 PM
Post: #160
Re: Smilies!
Seems Bat's on the lamb again...

I hope he'll sign on tonight.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)