Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
-> A SimsForums Legacy! <- [ON A LOOOOONG BREAK]
04-02-2009, 04:26 PM
Post: #151
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
(04-02-2009 04:54 AM)MÅJIÇK link Wrote:Awwww.

The baby looks kind of ... green

Aha, he does doesn't he.
Stupid smelly Andrea ;D
She loved the telescope too much to move Rofl; ;D

I said I would last night, but I will now play the spares, as I have NO HOMEWORK Big Grin

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2009, 10:25 PM
Post: #152
Re: -&gt; A SimsForums Legacy! &lt;-
woohoo!

mixing it up a bit can help a lot of times ^_^

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2009, 10:29 PM
Post: #153
Re: -&gt; A SimsForums Legacy! &lt;-
Yup.
It was fun to play a different family [well, same family - you know what I mean lol]

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2009, 10:29 PM
Post: #154
Re: -&gt; A SimsForums Legacy! &lt;-
Same family --- but different household.

Yep!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2009, 03:35 AM
Post: #155
Re: -&gt; A SimsForums Legacy! &lt;-
WOO!!!!  BABY B-RAD IN THE HOUSE! of Sims XD

Im so excited to see what my mini-me looks like !
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2009, 03:43 AM
Post: #156
Re: -&gt; A SimsForums Legacy! &lt;-
Aw, Nichola will be missed!

But yay, we have another baby in the house!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2009, 03:48 AM
Post: #157
Re: -&gt; A SimsForums Legacy! &lt;-
My bebeh

I love the bebeh
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Post: #158
Re: -&gt; A SimsForums Legacy! &lt;-
(05-02-2009 03:35 AM)мя. ѕιмму link Wrote:WOO!!!!  BABY B-RAD IN THE HOUSE! of Sims XD

Im so excited to see what my mini-me looks like !
ROFL. XD
I'd be laughing if he did look like you.

Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2009, 07:57 PM
Post: #159
Re: -&gt; A SimsForums Legacy! &lt;-
I'm hoping for blonde [the brown hair genetics are boring me now lol]

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2009, 07:58 PM
Post: #160
Re: -&gt; A SimsForums Legacy! &lt;-
I prefer blonde hair on Sims,for some reason Tongue

Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)