Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Facebook...
30-10-2009, 12:12 AM
Post: #151
Re: Facebook...
Wowww. O.O

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2009, 12:13 AM
Post: #152
Re: Facebook...
I'm 14 and a half, so it's pretty close. Tongue

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2009, 12:25 AM
Post: #153
Re: Facebook...
LOL.
No Cassie it won't.
As long as your under 18 it's not considered anything wrong.
I mean morally yes, but legally nah XD

Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2009, 12:50 AM
Post: #154
Re: Facebook...
No wonder there's pedos everywhere. {rolleyes}

Anyway. Let's talk about rainbows and chocolate and fluffy animals. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2009, 12:50 AM
Post: #155
Re: Facebook...
XD
LOL.
yes. ilovechocolate <3

Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2009, 12:57 AM
Post: #156
Re: Facebook...
I love ice cream even more than chocolate, I've come to realise. ;O
Well... at least I didn't stuff myself silly today.
I'm glad that horror is over. {rolleyes}
Until Christmas anyway... XD

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2009, 12:59 AM
Post: #157
Re: Facebook...
Christmas=presentsss
though I don't celebrate. maybe I'll bake cupcakes. hmmm....

Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2009, 01:08 AM
Post: #158
Re: Facebook...
You'd better make me another batch of UNBURNED cupcakes :/ Tongue

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2009, 03:12 AM
Post: #159
Re: Facebook...
I love Christmas Smile
Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2009, 03:18 AM
Post: #160
Re: Facebook...
{offtopic}

Big Grin

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)