Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
18-03-2008, 02:13 AM
Post: #161
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 02:04 AM)holisox link Wrote:[quote author=Guinness170903 link=topic=145.msg3023#msg3023 date=1205802014]
Maybe they've gave her a make-over, and now shes happily married to a toy-boy whos filthy rich....


maybe not...

i don't even want to picture that
[/quote]

Me either.... *shudders*

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 02:17 AM
Post: #162
Re: I wonder......
KILL CRUMPLE BUTT! D:

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 02:18 AM
Post: #163
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 02:17 AM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:KILL CRUMPLE BUTT! D:

lol Welcome back!

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 02:19 AM
Post: #164
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 02:00 AM)Guinness170903 link Wrote:Maybe they've gave her a make-over, and now shes happily married to a toy-boy whos filthy rich....


maybe not...
i think mrs crumple bottom is beyond repair
;D
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 02:19 AM
Post: #165
Re: I wonder......
ok, i've been on this site so long today that i broke it...lol...i had to restart the computre just to get it to work  

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 02:21 AM
Post: #166
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 02:19 AM)Resomesa link Wrote:[quote author=Guinness170903 link=topic=145.msg3023#msg3023 date=1205802014]
Maybe they've gave her a make-over, and now shes happily married to a toy-boy whos filthy rich....


maybe not...
i think mrs crumple bottom is beyond repair
;D
[/quote]

yeah if she gets a makeover, it'll just make her more ugly!

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 02:22 AM
Post: #167
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 02:21 AM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=Resomesa link=topic=145.msg3059#msg3059 date=1205803164]
[quote author=Guinness170903 link=topic=145.msg3023#msg3023 date=1205802014]
Maybe they've gave her a make-over, and now shes happily married to a toy-boy whos filthy rich....


maybe not...
i think mrs crumple bottom is beyond repair
;D
[/quote]

yeah if she gets a makeover, it'll just make her more ugly!

-Paul

[/quote]Make up won't work at all D:

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 02:23 AM
Post: #168
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 02:22 AM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg3062#msg3062 date=1205803267]
[quote author=Resomesa link=topic=145.msg3059#msg3059 date=1205803164]
[quote author=Guinness170903 link=topic=145.msg3023#msg3023 date=1205802014]
Maybe they've gave her a make-over, and now shes happily married to a toy-boy whos filthy rich....


maybe not...
i think mrs crumple bottom is beyond repair
;D
[/quote]

yeah if she gets a makeover, it'll just make her more ugly!

-Paul

[/quote]Make up won't work at all D:
[/quote]

True...

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 02:24 AM
Post: #169
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 02:23 AM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=145.msg3063#msg3063 date=1205803326]
[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg3062#msg3062 date=1205803267]
[quote author=Resomesa link=topic=145.msg3059#msg3059 date=1205803164]
[quote author=Guinness170903 link=topic=145.msg3023#msg3023 date=1205802014]
Maybe they've gave her a make-over, and now shes happily married to a toy-boy whos filthy rich....


maybe not...
i think mrs crumple bottom is beyond repair
;D
[/quote]

yeah if she gets a makeover, it'll just make her more ugly!

-Paul

[/quote]Make up won't work at all D:
[/quote]

True...

-Paul
[/quote]Her face is critical......

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 02:24 AM
Post: #170
Re: I wonder......
Great
now i can't go to sleep!
Mrs. Crumplebottom's gonna haunt me in my dreams!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)