Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Vanishing Posts
17-05-2008, 11:28 PM
Post: #161
Re: Vanishing Posts
Okedoke. Smile I'll stop, then.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
17-05-2008, 11:29 PM
Post: #162
Re: Vanishing Posts
Thank you. Smile

Starting from... NOW!

...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
17-05-2008, 11:30 PM
Post: #163
Re: Vanishing Posts
Oh, it's one of THOSE things again. Alright, I getcha. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
17-05-2008, 11:31 PM
Post: #164
Re: Vanishing Posts
(17-05-2008 11:18 PM)Only Faerie Cassie link Wrote:[quote author=(: Unbreakable Smile link=topic=2107.msg62908#msg62908 date=1211042345]
It's not, not at all.

Sorry, I just saw this after re-reading my original post to see if I sound like a moron. But I'm sorry? That WAS pretty harsh. I don't mean to bring it up again, but it caught my eye while re-reading. And nobody read my reply to this, either, soo I'll just repeat my main point, basically that it wasn't ONE post, and it is noticable to me, as I scroll down the page when replying. It's also noticeable because usually, it looks like Bambi has double posted. Do you see how I mean?

[/quote]

It's gone too far, I had to quote again.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
19-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Post: #165
Re: Vanishing Posts
Okay, so I take it nobody else is having this problem? Figures...but why is poor Cassie the only one being targeted here? I just don't get it, I'm sorry... Sad

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
19-05-2008, 07:05 PM
Post: #166
Re: Vanishing Posts
Hmm? I thought this issue was resolved Bambi?

Coming Soon...
19-05-2008, 07:41 PM
Post: #167
Re: Vanishing Posts
Now that you mention it ,sometimes when I post something sometimes noone replies it might be just me or someone needs a stronger deodirent
19-05-2008, 07:45 PM
Post: #168
Re: Vanishing Posts
No no, it's not about nobody replying, it's about posts disappearing Wink

Coming Soon...
19-05-2008, 07:51 PM
Post: #169
Re: Vanishing Posts
(19-05-2008 07:05 PM)(: Unbreakable :) link Wrote:Hmm? I thought this issue was resolved Bambi?

That's why I said that chances are it's not happening to anyone else. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
19-05-2008, 07:56 PM
Post: #170
Re: Vanishing Posts
Oh, LOL, Ok, never quite picked that one up Wink

Coming Soon...
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)