Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
why did everyone stop posting
22-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Post: #171
Re: why did everyone stop posting
Unless you're not involved in the randomness, in which case, I understand it could get rather annoying. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Post: #172
Re: why did everyone stop posting
Definitely. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2008, 09:28 PM
Post: #173
Re: why did everyone stop posting
yeah even though were about to fall back to the point of no return why do you think George bush our worst president in years...is giving out all that money to help boost the economy which he has totally destroyed. but hey i get 600 hundred so i shouldnt complain =]

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Post: #174
Re: why did everyone stop posting
It is actually almost impossible to stay ON tpic, if you think about it carefully... see?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 12:01 PM
Post: #175
Re: why did everyone stop posting
Trust me, everyone will come on closer to the release date of TS3 (Hopefully).
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 12:10 PM
Post: #176
Re: why did everyone stop posting
I think your completely right, Rena. But does anybody else worry that when the official forumd arrive, this will be abandoned in favour of those?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 02:07 PM
Post: #177
Re: why did everyone stop posting
Personally, I prefer to post on non-official forums. From my personal experience, non-official forums tend to be more friendly and less 'strict'. Do you think the official site would let you go as off topic as you do here? {rolleyes}

Official forums are good for getting information and that kind of thing, but I always feel there is more of a community spirit on non-official forums, but maybe that's just me ???

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 02:10 PM
Post: #178
Re: why did everyone stop posting
I agree. Non-Official forums/sites tend to have a nicer crowd, you occasionally get the trouble makers around, and they definatly are less strict.

On official sites, they normally say, "We cannot tell you this.....", "You'll have to wait and see!", ect. We just just want to know already, gosh!
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 02:14 PM
Post: #179
Re: why did everyone stop posting
Oh, I MUCH prefer it here, and I do prefer unofficial forums. I mean, looks at the BBS? It's much nicer here. And randomer. And friendlier.

But, what I was suggesting is, people's minds often don't work like that. Look how many people left just because these forums aren't the official ones they thought they were. Many people assume that when they are on the official forums, they are on the 'better' forums, which I wholly disagree with, I just am wondering if this forum will be abandoned by many (I mean, it's the best TS3 forum around currently) as soon as that official forum is up.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 05:10 PM
Post: #180
Re: why did everyone stop posting
Well, I'm glad I'm here. I don't care about those who think a forum can't be fun unless it's official. They're not worth our time.

So...let's get back to having fun! Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)