Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What all did you do today?
10-09-2008, 03:23 PM
Post: #171
Re: What all did you do today?
That's me too...

Monday-Friday...school for a little bit...then work, work, work....stupid job...

Then it's annoying....doing pointless crap...I am basically on here a lot of the times at work...

Then everyone who works with me is Asian...and they don't speak English around me...leaving me out the conversation....probably talking about me...then making me do all the crap...and I can't say nothing, because my boss is one of them...but I do have an attitude when they ask for crap they can do theirselves.

"Get a CD from that lady next door.  I don't have time...I'm busy."
"Get it yourself."  I say.  "Walk next door!"

I won't get fired...trust me...

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2008, 01:53 AM
Post: #172
Re: What all did you do today?
i just went to school from 8-3pm like alwayays, but there was a crazy lady on the i take bus which was something new  {yes}
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2008, 01:45 PM
Post: #173
Re: What all did you do today?
It's like they don't do enough to protect the kids...or there would be some crap at school.

When I was in high school, anybody could walk in due to fat, lazy security..so one time, a dog came in and roamed the halls....people thought it was someone's dog...then a crackhead just walked in during school, taking loud in the halls and stuff. 

Awww...the adventures of school...

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)