Login:
or Register
|
Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
|
|
11-10-2009, 09:16 PM
Post: #171
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
Haha, Je pense que l'hiver est froid mais qu'il est tres belle. J'aime Noel.
|
|||
|
11-10-2009, 11:18 PM
Post: #172
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
(11-10-2009 09:16 PM)*áâιÑнα.dαnιÑââÑ link Wrote:Haha, Je pense que l'hiver est froid mais qu'il est tres belle. J'aime Noel. Translation: (I think that winter is cold but.....is very beautiful) I 4got wat qu`il means...lol |
|||
|
12-10-2009, 03:59 AM
Post: #173
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
non, je deteste l'hiver. C'est stupide!
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
12-10-2009, 04:18 AM
Post: #174
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
J`aime l`hiver, l`hiver est tres tres belle
dam, I 4got how to say now {glare} |
|||
|
12-10-2009, 05:45 AM
Post: #175
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
neige
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
12-10-2009, 06:44 AM
Post: #176
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
o__o Uhm ... did the language filter get turned off or what?! LOL
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
12-10-2009, 07:06 AM
Post: #177
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
oh no lol
nous savons comment parler en français: (we know how to speak in French) i think thats how you say it.... dam, I`m in French 2 and I 4got my French je parles mon Francais un peu mal aujourd'hui je n`aime pas le été été est tres chaud! J`aime l`hiver parce que j'aime le froid Oh, L'automne est très beau aussi les arbres sont si colorées! L`automne c`est magnifique! {yes} pardon, Jeni Bonjour, comment vas vous? vous tres bien aujourd`hui J`aime le Francais Le Francais est tres belle langue vous devez apprendre le français let me translate: I speak my French a little bit bad today I love winter Summer is too hot I like winter because it`s cold Oh, and autumn is very beautiful too the tress are so colorful! {yes} sorry Jeni hello, how are you? Are you okay today? I love French French is one the most beautiful languages You should learn French I`m surprised how much I know! Let`s go to France (Allons en France! Oui? {yes}) |
|||
|
12-10-2009, 09:14 AM
Post: #178
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
Shall we rename this to the Autumn/Fall/French official thread?
![]() I'm jealous, I wish I could speak French, I stopped taking it 3 years ago... ![]() |
|||
|
12-10-2009, 04:17 PM
Post: #179
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
I only have to take it one more year, but I can keep doing it if I want. So I might.
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
12-10-2009, 07:54 PM
Post: #180
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
LOL. Yay for French.
qu'il = it. So I said : I think that winter is cold but it is very beautiful. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]](http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/Bobert26/jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg)

![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)