Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Twilight pictures!
02-12-2008, 04:18 AM
Post: #181
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Ohhh no thank you for using the set! ^_^ I thought you wouldn't like it, lol.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2008, 04:25 AM
Post: #182
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Lol Everyone ready for the wedding?!  I am, I want my man sooooo bad! Tongue  But I already have him. Big Grin  Taylor is so hot!!  I loved it when he held the thong!  Did you see the part where Robert bites Tyra?  Its hilarious!
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2008, 04:27 AM
Post: #183
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Haha yep!
Oh, and triple weddings FTW!! ([removed]: that's short for "For The Win" Wink )

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2008, 04:32 AM
Post: #184
Re: My Twilight pictures!
lol Tongue
We are gonna have the best weddig of the century!
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2008, 04:49 AM
Post: #185
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Just so you know, [removed] is bad at chatspeak, lol.
Anyway, our wedding will be awesome!
We can even make an RP! {woot} [removed] has good Photoshop skills... maybe she can make wedding pics! Big Grin

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2008, 05:02 AM
Post: #186
Re: My Twilight pictures!
LOL sorry I meant wedding. Tongue 
Seriously!  Should we do it?!
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2008, 12:08 PM
Post: #187
Re: My Twilight pictures!
(02-12-2008 04:49 AM)Chandward! link Wrote:Just so you know, [removed] is bad at chatspeak, lol.
Anyway, our wedding will be awesome!
We can even make an RP! {woot} [removed] has good Photoshop skills... maybe she can make wedding pics! Big Grin
Thank you Chanel, for gushing about me Tongue

Aww thanks Chanel Wink your awesome!
We should have a Twilight RP Smile

Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2008, 12:36 AM
Post: #188
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Should we just make the RP for us?  Because I don't really know what other people would do in it.
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2008, 01:32 AM
Post: #189
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Sure.
Well other people like Twilight,like Amber :]
So do you wanna start the RP?
I'm to lazy,you know how lazy I can get XD

Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2008, 01:38 AM
Post: #190
Re: My Twilight pictures!
We could limit it to just us, but you know a lot of others will post, anyway.
I remember a while back, I made a girls only RP, and of course... a boy posted. {rolleyes}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)