Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
04-04-2009, 08:48 AM
Post: #181
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
LOL.
I tried to get a chicken twice, and dinosaur three times. Someone took them all before me >;l
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 08:49 AM
Post: #182
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
Aww; the time where you can take eggs is over ;_;
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 08:50 AM
Post: #183
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
OMFGGGGGG.
TRIPLE POST!!

I SAW A GOLD EGG IN THE ABANDONED AREA; TRIED TO TAKE IT, gone.
Dissapointed ;_;
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 08:53 AM
Post: #184
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
OMGG.
D:
TRIPLE POST. xDD
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 09:05 AM
Post: #185
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
OMGGG.
I GOT 3 GUARDIAN EGGS.
xDD
[Image: la09.gif]
[Image: 2lVQ.gif]
[Image: 2t2j.gif]
[Image: 3OG6.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 10:23 AM
Post: #186
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
I got one guardian egg :3
I accidently clicked on the wrong egg, and have one I dont want.
I'm waiting five hours so i can abandon it.
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 10:27 AM
Post: #187
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
ROFL.
Your scroll will be full of half, dead eggs. xD
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 11:05 AM
Post: #188
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
LOL.
I only have one dead egg, thankyou very much xD
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 11:17 AM
Post: #189
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
XD
I have a GraveStone. D;
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Post: #190
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
Oh yeah? I have a cracked egg.
Beat that!

*bad pun*
Get it? You beat eggs to make meals? HAHAHAHAAA!!
*cough*
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)