Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Corrupt a Wish Game
23-03-2009, 06:06 AM
Post: #181
Re: Corrupt a Wish Game
Granted, but now school will be 6 weeks longer.
I wish my teachers didn't give me so much homework.
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2009, 01:34 PM
Post: #182
Re: Corrupt a Wish Game
Granted, but you'll lose more hours of the day.
I wish I didn't slack off when I get assignments.
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2009, 08:53 PM
Post: #183
Re: Corrupt a Wish Game
Granted. But you do them all wrong.
I wish I had already studied Physics

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2009, 09:35 PM
Post: #184
Re: Corrupt a Wish Game
Granted, but you now must take ten years for you to begin to take in the knowledge.

I wish the earth was flat Big GrinD
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2009, 09:37 PM
Post: #185
Re: Corrupt a Wish Game
Granted. But then people on the lower side would fall off
I wish I had school tomorrow  (not)

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2009, 08:16 PM
Post: #186
Re: Corrupt a Wish Game
Granted but you can never leave.
I wish I was more active.

Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2009, 08:39 PM
Post: #187
Re: Corrupt a Wish Game
Granted, but then you participate in the olympics and you become so obsessed with exercise that you forget to sleep and you pass out while you're running.
I wish it wasn't so cloudy and rainy.
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2009, 08:45 PM
Post: #188
Re: Corrupt a Wish Game
Granted but you will die from the Sun's rays.
I wish I could go watch a movie.

Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2009, 08:46 PM
Post: #189
Re: Corrupt a Wish Game
granted but now its so hot the roof on your house is melting
(i wish it was cloudy and raining in california!)

i wish it was cloudy and raining in california (lol i didnt realize i had a wish under my parantheses thingy)

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2009, 08:47 PM
Post: #190
Re: Corrupt a Wish Game
Granted but it will never be sunny.
I wish there were more people online

Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)