Login:
or Register
|
Pokémon Anyone?
|
|
25-08-2009, 03:31 AM
Post: #181
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Snorlax is my Fav
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />My Traits know them love them |
|||
|
25-08-2009, 04:39 AM
Post: #182
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
(24-08-2009 12:13 AM)-Nichola- link Wrote:Haha I know I just wikipedia'd it That's pretty much all it's for, yeah. lol She'll also bring you pokemon that you might not have seen, ask for a Pokemon TO see FROM you, and sometimes trade pokemon that you can then move from the Wii onto your game to add to your pokedex. Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
25-08-2009, 05:02 PM
Post: #183
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Ooh, sounds interesting haha.
Grr I need a hoenn game haha. My boyfriend has given me fire red so I'm getting kanto/some of johto onto my sinnoh/national dex. HG/SS will be good, I can't wait to play it ![]() I bought Platinum on my birthday for £29.95 haha, wonder how much/how close to my birthday it'll be this time
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
25-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Post: #184
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Fire Red was my first Pokemon game, too
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
25-08-2009, 11:10 PM
Post: #185
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Well blue and gold were my first ones, then i just stopped playing them til Diamond.
I played sapphire on the emulator and i'm replaying gold on the emulator now
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
26-08-2009, 12:40 AM
Post: #186
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Emulator? Like ... on the PC or something else?
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
26-08-2009, 12:51 AM
Post: #187
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Yeah, downloaded it and I downloaded the games for it haha.
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
26-08-2009, 12:57 AM
Post: #188
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Where / How?! :o
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
26-08-2009, 12:59 AM
Post: #189
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I searched GBA emulator online and just clicked around;
It was something I found on YT a long while back. [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
26-08-2009, 01:05 AM
Post: #190
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Aw, darn x3 Cause that's cool to be able to play Pokemon games on your PC ... Maybe I'll do that later! Bahaha!
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: Trait_absentminded.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/Trait_absentminded.png)
![[Image: Trait_bookworm.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/Trait_bookworm.png)
![[Image: Trait_hopelessromantic.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/Trait_hopelessromantic.png)
![[Image: Trait_insane.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/Trait_insane.png)
![[Image: Trait_good.png]](http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/DarkAnubiz/Trait_good.png)


![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)