Login:
or Register
|
Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
|
|
12-10-2009, 07:58 PM
Post: #181
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
Happy Thanksgiving! Alisha/me/other Canadians...
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
12-10-2009, 08:11 PM
Post: #182
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
isn`t Thanksgiving until November?
|
|||
|
12-10-2009, 08:13 PM
Post: #183
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
It's today in Canada
![]() My family doesn't ever really celebrate it cause my parents aren't Canadian but we made a turkey last night. My sisters boyfriend came and ate with us lol... [center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
13-10-2009, 09:12 PM
Post: #184
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
Haha, Happy Thanksgiving to all you Canadiens, eh?
![]() I had blueberry pie last night. Yummm
|
|||
|
13-10-2009, 09:33 PM
Post: #185
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
(13-10-2009 09:12 PM)*áâιÑнα.dαnιÑââÑ link Wrote:Haha, Happy Thanksgiving to all you Canadiens, eh? lol eh? is it true that Canadians say Eh? at the end of a sentence? |
|||
|
13-10-2009, 10:04 PM
Post: #186
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
I say 'eh' at the end of a lot of sentences... like 'ey'... not all the time though.
![]() |
|||
|
14-10-2009, 02:31 AM
Post: #187
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
(13-10-2009 09:33 PM)(S)teven! link Wrote:[quote author=*áâιÑнα.dαnιÑââÑ link=topic=7237.msg276030#msg276030 date=1255464754] lol eh? is it true that Canadians say Eh? at the end of a sentence? [/quote] Lol, I put that there for humor. But in my case yes I do say eh. Some others may not, but probably because those americans make fun of them. xD. |
|||
|
14-10-2009, 02:33 AM
Post: #188
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
nag I don't say it much
sometimes... My friends do sorta
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
14-10-2009, 04:23 AM
Post: #189
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
well in the US where I am at, they always use stereotypes against the Canadians like the eh thing lol
But IDK, I will have to go to Canada and see if its true... |
|||
|
14-10-2009, 04:57 AM
Post: #190
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Autumn/Fall - SimsForums Official Thread
yeah it's a bit exaggerated. Like Aussies aren't all like: gidday mate let me throw another shrimp on tha barbie
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]](http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/Bobert26/jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg)


![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)