Login:
or Register
|
The new girl
|
|
22-04-2008, 08:13 PM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The new girl
I know...so sad. I wish they'd stick around longer.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
15-05-2008, 04:33 AM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The new girl
Ah, old thread, I hope she was here to see the welcomes too, but anyway, welcome-simmer-who-stayed-for-maybe-a-day. Wish you'd return ^^
If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
15-05-2008, 07:18 AM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The new girl
Welcome!
i Hope you Come back! (and yes i KNOW she wont see this post until she does!, lol) [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
15-05-2008, 10:55 AM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The new girl
So many new members have returned recently, let's hope some more do, including Tiara.
![]() |
|||
|
15-05-2008, 10:56 AM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The new girl
*crosses fingers*
We actually have TONS of members, they just never come on. And then we complain about not having enough members! [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
15-05-2008, 04:22 PM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The new girl
Oooh, I totally agree. I know we have tons of members who don't appear, however tons have come back this month for some odd but brilliant reason! I think it'll get more regulars when news is frequent and when the game is out, {yes}
![]() |
|||
|
15-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The new girl
I do hope so. Although, I think we lost a bunch because this isn't the official forum.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
15-05-2008, 09:15 PM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The new girl
Yes, definitely. Silly 'Officialness'. {rolleyes}
![]() |
|||
|
15-05-2008, 09:19 PM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The new girl
Sad, but true...
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
15-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The new girl
Hmmm... still, least it's reasonably active here.
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: RIVERBACK.png]](http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/The_Adam_Diamond/RIVERBACK.png)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)