Login:
or Register
|
what YOU want.
|
|
25-03-2008, 03:09 AM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: what YOU want.
One thing I really want (just remembered) is that people can have differnt last names in CAS. I want to make a boyfriend and girlfriend living together...maybe with a kid already. Or two best friends....with DIFFEREnt surnames.
|
|||
|
25-03-2008, 03:13 AM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
Re: what YOU want.
(25-03-2008 03:09 AM)Charmedangel4543 link Wrote:One thing I really want (just remembered) is that people can have differnt last names in CAS. I want to make a boyfriend and girlfriend living together...maybe with a kid already. Or two best friends....with DIFFEREnt surnames. YEAH!!! |
|||
|
25-03-2008, 03:14 AM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: what YOU want.
glad you agree. lol.
|
|||
|
25-03-2008, 04:07 AM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: what YOU want.
I totally agree with longer aging I hated how in the sims 2 there was only like three days for babies until their an toddler, and I would like preteens. ;D
|
|||
|
25-03-2008, 04:32 AM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: what YOU want.
i would want to be abled to see teen pregnancy, be abled to control the car meanning like gta. you can drive fast slow. it would be nice to go on a vacation on another naighborhood. for example you live in the strange town then you want to see plasantview. you can go there for a vacation.
i want them to keep weather. they should have more sports. |
|||
|
25-03-2008, 05:42 AM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: what YOU want.
I would love it if there is an interaction under "ask" - "are you single, married, or dating someone." Tired of my romance sims getting slapped by other sims.
|
|||
|
25-03-2008, 05:57 AM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
Re: what YOU want.
(25-03-2008 12:24 AM)kaytayli link Wrote:Okay so this is just another board to say what you want in sims3 ( Orrrrrrrrr maybe soon to come sims)I've bolded your best ideas ![]() But of course there will be more choices for skin, hair etc. |
|||
|
25-03-2008, 05:59 AM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
Re: what YOU want.
dateline= Wrote:] link=topic=1114.msg21898#msg21898 date=1206409293]Yeah, hospitals for births & plastic surgerys & stuff would be awesome. And apartments would be good, too! You've got lots of cool ideas! You know what I'd like to see? A feauture in the Build-A-Sim where you can choose like straight, lesbian or bisexual. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




