Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: who wants teen preegers
i do
i dont
it doesnt matter
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
who wants teen preggers
03-04-2008, 12:50 PM
Post: #11
Re: who wants teen preggers
This'll never happen in the Sims3 game, that is why we use hacks. But I never did use teen preggers hack! Tongue

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2008, 02:01 PM
Post: #12
Re: who wants teen preggers
I hate hacks... Why do some people feel the need to use them? I think the sims is great the way it is, and I don't feel like I need to make it any better... Plus yeah, I voted no for teen pregnancy, not just because it's not going to be put in the game (that's not what this topic is about, remember?), but I wouldn't want my teens to be mums and dads... Too much hard work.

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2008, 02:06 PM
Post: #13
Re: who wants teen preggers
Some people get bored with the same old stuff. Most of the time I don't download hacks, only CC.

But moving on to the teenage pregnancy issue - this has been discussed a LOT and chances are EAxis is NOT going to put it in the game.

I'm sorry.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2008, 03:14 PM
Post: #14
Re: who wants teen preggers
change the record  :Smile

Smile and the world smiles with you<br />[Image: 1.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2008, 01:30 PM
Post: #15
Re: who wants teen preggers
I think it would be cool to have an older teen age group that could get pregnant.. an over 18 kinda thing. I would only want it if it was made clear that they were older. I would like it because I got pregnant at 18 still am and in order to realistically make myself as a sim..I would need to be pregnant..but by then I would already have my child.
Its not on my top list for things I would love to see in the game though. you know patches will be most likely be created later on.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2008, 01:33 PM
Post: #16
Re: who wants teen preggers
Well, teenagers over 18 (so...18 and 19 year-olds) are technically considered adults. So...technically they already can be pregnant in S2, and of course S3, as well.

I hope that made sense Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)