Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Helper?
18-04-2008, 01:56 AM
Post: #11
Re: Helper?
I LOVE Subway! It is so good! Although my parents don't like it (:o) so I rarely get it.

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 02:03 AM
Post: #12
Re: Helper?
my dad and mom love it seeing as they're old and trying to eat healthier these days. they take all these odd pills and drink weird water and all kinds of weird things. its funny and adorable too.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 02:46 AM
Post: #13
Re: Helper?
I do like me some HH (at least, if it's not my fiance's parents cooking it)!

I haven't had TH in a looooong time though. I think I waaaas ... 12 ... ? .... the last time I had it.

Never had CH, I don't think.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 06:48 AM
Post: #14
Re: Helper?
Subway is the best Paul, I can't believe your parents don't like it. I get it every change I can, which isn't too often. They closed the local one, and the next one is miles away.  Sad
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 09:04 AM
Post: #15
Re: Helper?
Can someone please explain what these 'helpers' are?! They sounds like vitamin tablets but in yummy form  :-\

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2008 10:08 AM by heather.)
Post: #16
Re: Helper?
In Australia it is actually vegetable protein, added to meat to make it go further. It is also known as TVP.  Smile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Textured_vegetable_protein

That might put the kids off of it.  ;D

In the States it is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburger_Helper
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 10:09 AM
Post: #17
Re: Helper?
Thanks Heather, maybe not as yummy as first thought  :Smile

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 10:11 AM
Post: #18
Re: Helper?
(18-04-2008 10:09 AM)Matt link Wrote:Thanks Heather, maybe not as yummy as first thought  :Smile

Actually Matt it is very tasty. Both versions are good.
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 02:47 AM
Post: #19
Re: Helper?
Really? I never would have thought...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)