Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
» The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
02-06-2008, 01:24 AM
Post: #11
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
Word to the wise Sup... girls like that stuff !!  Wink  You did do awesome though. I really like your house and cannot wait for Michael Jr to come along!!!  {clap}
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2008, 01:33 AM
Post: #12
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
Good Job!!! {clap}

It was also very funny!!!

Brian hitting on her... The first thing he did.  He really wanted her.

Yeah, I also am with Chelkins.  Can't wait till Michael Jr comes along. 

Hope that it isn't a girl.  My game has me fed up with girls.

Anyway, keep it up.  As I said before, if you don't, I will be mad.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2008, 01:40 AM
Post: #13
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
And you don't want her mad.. have you seen her mad.. ??? It is  {ohmy}

She is like this {boxer} and does this to you {hammerhead2}

So then you end up looking like this {crutches}
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2008, 01:57 AM
Post: #14
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
Wow.  You really know me.  Big Grin

Ask any of my annoying cousins.  They say the same thing.

But you forgot this too...in my messing up process--- {chairhit}

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2008, 02:45 AM
Post: #15
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
Sorry  ???

So yea.. .she will do that one too!!
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2008, 02:00 PM
Post: #16
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
Umm...I'm kinda scared...

LEMME GO UPDATE! *closes window and plays Sims* lol

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2008, 03:20 PM
Post: #17
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
Update time! And it's a big one! Smile

After their "fun", Michael straightened up the sheets. He is SUCH a clean freak. lol
[Image: b1.jpg]


Once it was over, they knew they were expecting. So they bought baby items, and they were excited!
[Image: b2.jpg]

[Image: b3.jpg]

[Image: b4.jpg]

[Image: b5.jpg]


OMG they are cooking buddies! {woot} {woot} {woot}
[Image: b6.jpg]


After they made their lunch, Cindy wanted to talk to Michael about something: Getting a job.
C: "Hey honey, can I talk to you about something?"
M: "Sure. What about?"
C: "A job."

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2008, 03:39 PM
Post: #18
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
Whoops! I accidentally pressed the Post button! Ah well.


After they made their lunch, Cindy wanted to talk to Michael about something: Getting a job.
C: "Hey honey, can I talk to you about something?"
M: "Sure. What about?"
C: "A job."
[Image: b7.jpg]


C: "Now that I'm pregnant, I want to make money for generations to come, so I was hoping...Will you get a job?"
[Image: b8.jpg]


M: "For you? Of course!"
[Image: b10.jpg]


C: "Great! Thank you so much, Michael!"
[Image: b12.jpg]


After that conversation, Cindy got a little flirty!
[Image: b14.jpg]

[Image: b15.jpg]

[Image: b16.jpg]

[Image: b17.jpg]

[Image: b18.jpg]

[Image: b19.jpg]

[Image: b20.jpg]

[Image: b21.jpg]

[Image: b22.jpg]


GAH! Darn dogs and their digging!
[Image: b23.jpg]


Michael was becoming really interested in telescopes and watching for aliens!
[Image: b24.jpg]

[Image: b25.jpg]


Aww, they are sleeping together!
[Image: b26.jpg]


Cindy became interested in painting...
[Image: b27.jpg]


and Michael was quite the pianist.
[Image: b28.jpg]


Cindy also began taking up reading, since they didn't have a TV.
[Image: b29.jpg]


Baby Bu- WHOA!
[Image: b30.jpg]


OK, that's better. Anyways, Baby Bump #1!
[Image: b31.jpg]


Cindy was very supportive of her husband's piano playing. {yes}
[Image: b32.jpg]


and Michael was very happy about their little bundle of joy.

He couldn't stop rubbing Cindy's belly.
[Image: b33.jpg]


or talking to it!
M: "Hi there! I'm daddy!"
[Image: b34.jpg]


M: "I can't wait to see you! Let's play peek-a-boo!"
[Image: b36.jpg]


M: "PEEK-A-BOO!"
[Image: b37.jpg]


M: "Where did I go?"
[Image: b38.jpg]


M: "PEEK A BOO!"
[Image: b39.jpg]


M: "Where did I go this time?"
[Image: b40.jpg]


M: "You are so cute! I can almost hear you!"
[Image: b41.jpg]


M: "I love you, honey. For coming into my life."
[Image: b42.jpg]


Finally! MICHAEL'S FINALLY GETTING A JOB! {woot} {woot} {clap}
[Image: b43.jpg]


M: "Wow, those flowers are REALLY interesting!"
[Image: b44.jpg]


and that's it for now! Happy simming! Smile

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2008, 03:44 PM
Post: #19
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
Michael cracks me up!!! 

He was doing the happy dance.  He really is excited about that boy.

Well, I really wasn't gonna hurt you if you didn't update.  I really meant if you stop this legacy before TS3 comes out.  That's probably when I will abandon mine.

If I was Cindy, I would had been scared because of the way Michael was playing peek-a-boo with her belly.  I would had been scared out of my mind.  He is funny though.  I can imagine him being the goofy dad.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2008, 03:46 PM
Post: #20
Re: » The Ferguson Family - The Non-heir Children - The Official Thread
I know. lol

thanks for the comment! Smile

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)