Login:
or Register
|
The hard part is waiting...(random post)
|
|
26-06-2008, 06:34 PM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The hard part is waiting...(random post)
There's a site where you can download the games for free but I think they closed it down.... my friend downloaded some of the EP's from there.
![]() |
|||
|
27-06-2008, 02:32 AM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The hard part is waiting...(random post)
i only need pets and free time
i really want pets FT can wait |
|||
|
27-06-2008, 05:26 AM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The hard part is waiting...(random post)
I Think FT is better than Pets.
But it's your choice!
[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
27-06-2008, 09:03 AM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The hard part is waiting...(random post)
I prefer FT over Pets too. Pets was dissapointing, it was definitely the one most were anticipating before it was released, I remember being on another forum and everyone was saying that we were alll the most excited for Pets. I think it let a lot of us down.
I love FreeTime though! I just hate all those annoying phone calls... ![]() |
|||
|
27-06-2008, 01:07 PM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The hard part is waiting...(random post)
Those Phone calls ARE annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just don't wanna sell my phones, cause I use them for tons of other things aswell! [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
27-06-2008, 01:22 PM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The hard part is waiting...(random post)
Same here. Isn't there something you can download that gets rid of tyhem phone calls? Also I don't like how those hobby masters just walk into your house. Once, my poor male Sim was trying to have a shower and the dance woman in the red latin dress just waked into the batroom and watched him! {rolleyes}
![]() |
|||
|
27-06-2008, 01:29 PM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The hard part is waiting...(random post)
Ooh, Sexytime!
![]() *Borat Moment* Lol ![]() Honestly, i wouldn't call him poor, He would be quite ecstatic about that! [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
27-06-2008, 01:32 PM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The hard part is waiting...(random post)
Lol, we say that at school. My school is perverted. {mellow}
I usually surround them with walls and set them on fire. The hobby masters, by the way. Not my school friends... {shifty} ![]() |
|||
|
27-06-2008, 01:36 PM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The hard part is waiting...(random post)
Not the sexy latin woman that walks into bathrooms while desperate sim males raring to go are having showers?
Surely not her! Lol, You surround your schoolfriiends with walls a set them on fire do you? Naughty, Naughty. *Tut, Tut* [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
27-06-2008, 01:46 PM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The hard part is waiting...(random post)
Yes, her! And all the other perverts too! I hate them all! I happy dance as they sink into the flames! {punk} {violin}
I wish I could surround SOME of the people I know at school with walls and set them on fire. The really nasty/chavy ones. {devil2} And didn't I tell you? I'm ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)

![[Image: RIVERBACK.png]](http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/The_Adam_Diamond/RIVERBACK.png)
