Login:
or Register
|
guess what?
|
|
16-07-2008, 04:59 PM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: guess what?
thanks liz
![]() arent you going to middle school too? youre 12, right? i wouldve been in elementary school still, but my new school is private so it differs from public schools [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
16-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: guess what?
congrats
i'm not used to middle school here there is just elementry school and high school..... <br /> ![]() <br /> |
|||
|
16-07-2008, 06:40 PM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: guess what?
i have middle
|
|||
|
16-07-2008, 07:28 PM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: guess what?
There is just Primary and Secondary here.
![]() |
|||
|
16-07-2008, 07:30 PM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: guess what?
Me being in secondary. 8)
|
|||
|
16-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: guess what?
Lol, do you live in the UK too?
![]() |
|||
|
16-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: guess what?
Yupz.
|
|||
|
16-07-2008, 07:35 PM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: guess what?
Oh I thought you were American. I heard you were friends with Chanel so I thought you went to her school or something.
Well I'm in Year 10 almost Year 11 now.
![]() |
|||
|
16-07-2008, 07:38 PM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: guess what?
Year 8.
|
|||
|
16-07-2008, 07:39 PM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: guess what?
year 7
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: event.png]](http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10719;459/st/20090220/e/the+sims+3+comes+out%21%21%21/dt/7/k/f8ce/event.png)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
Well I'm in Year 10 almost Year 11 now.