Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I will be gone for 2 weeks!
07-08-2008, 03:30 PM
Post: #11
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
[Image: sad0125.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2008, 03:59 PM
Post: #12
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
Byee Guys! I'll miss u!  :'(
I really will, the forum is always fun! Smile
Superbat, have fun too!

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2008, 08:46 PM
Post: #13
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
(07-08-2008 12:33 PM)SuperBatTheWiz link Wrote:I too am leaving.

I leave today and come back on Monday the 11.
u r coming bax on my b day xD

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2008, 09:54 AM
Post: #14
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
Shame, they will miss a little surprise I have planned for tomorrow {vanish}


Let the wild rumors begin Big Grin

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Post: #15
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
Is... the forum going to explode with a hobo overload? {blink}
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2008, 09:56 AM
Post: #16
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
Damn, that would have been much better than what I have planned {rolleyes}

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2008, 12:17 PM
Post: #17
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
Lol Matt, Nice hint...xP Shame you gave the date away though xD

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2008, 12:23 PM
Post: #18
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
It helps build the excitement. But anyway, we're heading down the road of Off Topicness, so back on topic.

Have a good holiday guys!

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2008, 02:16 PM
Post: #19
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
WOO!

Now I wanna know what's tomorrow! D:


Bye Bat & Mel!!! We'll miss ya!
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2008, 07:05 PM
Post: #20
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
(07-08-2008 10:14 AM)-BLONDBiMBO™(inSpain) link Wrote:Hey everybody on Simsforums.net!

On friday the 8th of August, I'll be going to Spain. 8)
to the place called L'Estartit. It's in the Northern of Spain, its close to Barcalona.
So, I won't be online for 2 weeks, so I'll be back around the 23th of August.

Just wanted to let you guys know!
Maybe I'll be online there, because there are computers or if I can get an signal on my iPodtouch* I can go to simsforums.net and try to say ''Hello!'' or something like that! Smile
Goodbye, have fun on the forums and I'll see you again around the 23th of August!

-'BlondBimbo {highclap}
x.

*for the people who don't know it, if you have an iPodtouch, you can go on the internet
*screams* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU WONT BE HERE ON MY BIRTHDAY! :'(

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)